Media Derrick Lewis made his MMA debut against Mitch from The Spirit Squad (WWE)

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Just when you thought that nothing could be more embarrassing than that gimmick, you find out that this jabroni got beaten senseless by the Beast with his pants down.

Spirit squad guy had much better grappling than CM Punk.

9fjx6d82pj311.gif

He's lucky he wasn't fighting Nicky, would've gotten finished from the mount haha.

Wow he was in much better shape in his debut
I'm thinking since his back is probably better than it's been in a long time, that's why he's trying to get back down to being leaner before his next fight. He did used to be relatively solid.

A younger Dolph Ziggler would have had better chance. He probably could have superkicked KO'd Derrick before Shaun Jordan did.

Spirit squad guy had much better grappling than CM Punk.

9fjx6d82pj311.gif
man, cmpunk almost set the sport a generation back. I say this as a wrestling fan . I was a fan of his at the time too. He had no business crossing over. I guess seeing brock and other wrestlers do it , he thought it was just as easy.

Yea he looks in good shape there,however I am not a fan of that stupid crawl on the ground and growl thing he does.Also in this modern pussified day and age,how come we haven't heard any complaints about being nicknamed the black beast being rascist?Would a white beast be ok?

That promo...that face..my god

Yea he looks in good shape there,however I am not a fan of that stupid crawl on the ground and growl thing he does.Also in this modern pussified day and age,how come we haven't heard any complaints about being nicknamed the black beast being rascist?Would a white beast be ok?
I'm sure he's cool with the nickname or they wouldn't use it to promote his fights. He could change it if he wanted. I wouldn't give a nickname like Black Beast to somebody but it's already his nickname.
There's one or two white guys with nicknames like Vanilla Gorilla, White Gorilla or something like that.

Black beasts balls were hot from his first fight, he lowered his pants to try and cool them down.

Give the former Pro Wrestler credit.....probably threw more strikes at Lewis in a 3 minute round than Ngannou did the whole fight.

A younger Dolph Ziggler would have had better chance. He probably could have superkicked KO'd Derrick before Shaun Jordan did.

You beat me to it. Shawn Jordan of all people having a Sweet Chin Music KO is hilarious.

Reactions: Ruv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back