Derrick Lewis is SAVAGE!

I heard about it, but never saw the killer until now.
james-holmes-the-dark-knight-rises-massacre-colorado-movie-theater-shooter-condemned-to-life-in-prison-without-parole.png
First time I have seen that shot too. Those eyes....this guy is to psychosis as Tibau is to 'roids. They just do not pass the eye test.

Dam that's like how you say "too soon"

Edit: shamone y'all. Remember his last post fight interview.

Last edited:
Woah...

That shooter was such a fucking cunt of a human.

Dude looks just like dude I was locked up with. The Black Buck Rogers we called him cause he liked country music

thats not what it really said

his post said something like "if this guy moves too quick, *fist emoji fist emoji sleep emoji sleep emoji*

thats not what it really said

his post said something like "if this guy moves too quick, *fist emoji fist emoji sleep emoji sleep emoji*
Hahaha word? That's almost as good.

Between this and him catching the girl at the baseball game doing nose candy, Black Beast is becoming a real likable and funny guy. Can't wait to see his fight with Big Country.

This is the actual post he made

EDi9zH1.jpg

The picture was actually one of the top posts on reddit today, which I don't think a fighter has ever achieved ( getting their twitter post to the front page )

Between this and him catching the girl at the baseball game doing nose candy, Black Beast is becoming a real likable and funny guy. Can't wait to see his fight with Big Country.
There was an interview a while back about how grateful he felt to be able to leave his past in the past and live his dream. And that he isn't greedy, he knows he isn't a superstar but he hopes to entertain fans long enough to be able to buy a house and have a little bit of security and how blessed he was to be in this position.

Just came across as a likable guy who is just trying to carve himself out a little bit of peace and happiness. How he fights and his sense of humor on top of it is making it super easy to be a fan.

Haha black beast is a trip. Plus He's one of those guys that prob won't ever get the belt but is a lot of fun to watch him compete. Any time I see him on a card I try and watch the fight

fucking amazing LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
thats a legit strategy tho... we got this guy at work who look like that meth head dude from GTA V...unhinged hill billy... fuck that shit im dudes best friend just incase he comes in one day and snaps he'll let me know to duck first

Back