Derrick Lewis is 9-1 in his last 10 fights

Volkov was high ranked but it was an illusion. Lol @ the Francis fight

Stipe has done FAR MORE over the last five fights or so to earn a title shot

LOL @ comparing him to Cody, what a joke

Best heavyweight in UFC history and a flukey loss

But it ain't about what's right

"flukey loss" lol you just lost kid

If you are a REAL MMA you know Black Beast is next, that's it.

"flukey loss" lol you just lost kid

If you are a REAL MMA you know Black Beast is next, that's it.
Lol, black beast deserves it the least out of the three, should be obvious to you

Again, if you have no problem with the fact that this fight got made because it's seen as an easy fight for Cormier, that's fine. But saying Derrick deserves it the most? Lol

Lol, black beast deserves it the least out of the three, should be obvious to you

Again, if you have no problem with the fact that this fight got made because it's seen as an easy fight for Cormier, that's fine. But saying Derrick deserves it the most? Lol

I actually agree DC took it because he thinks it's easy but I'm sorry man but: Legit streak with contenders >>>>>>>>>>>>>> getting slept in the 1st round, #FACT

He’s one of those guys who are better than they appear. It’s hard not to underestimate him

I wish most fighter were like black beast.

Then I wouldn’t exist on sherdog.

His last two wins were basically given to him by two idiotic opponents. Black Beast best performance was against Roy Lewis.

Volkov was high ranked but it was an illusion. Lol @ the Francis fight

Stipe has done FAR MORE over the last five fights or so to earn a title shot

LOL @ comparing him to Cody, what a joke

Best heavyweight in UFC history and a flukey loss

But it ain't about what's right
You’re not arguing Stipe has a better claim than BB are you? Because that’s just silliness. I mean he JUST got whomped by DC.

Lewis could literally have a Dada 5000 moment with 5 rounds. I'm not looking forward to this fight at all. DC will just hold him until he wears him out ten do whatever he wants.
He had a 5th round finish like 3 fights ago

You’re not arguing Stipe has a better claim than BB are you? Because that’s just silliness. I mean he JUST got whomped by DC.
And black beast got smashed by Volkov

Yes, I think stipe genuinely deserves it more

Although I'm rooting for Black Beast because of this cowardly behavior on DC's part

Cro Cop has 9 fight win streak, should have got UFC title shot.

df.png

Ya but his list has washed up fighters on it like Gabriel Gonzaga...

1. Ngannou was a legit #2 guy before Lewis beat him

2. It doesn’t matter what happened in those Lewis fights, he did win them after all and thats what matters

3. Ngannou and Volkov were top10, idk about Tybura

1. Ngannou isn't as great of a win as we thought, even if he wouldve beat him impressively. No telling if he could actually beat Pre-Stipe Ngannou.

2. Yes he won, but that's not the end all be all. Do you think coaches review their Wikipedia pages or their fight footage?

3. And he looked good a total of a minute across almost 30 minutes of fighting them.

I didn't say he never had a top 10 win I said most of his wins are mediocre.

And black beast got smashed by Volkov

Yes, I think stipe genuinely deserves it more

Although I'm rooting for Black Beast because of this cowardly behavior on DC's part
<{hughesimpress}>

and only one to beat him is a washed way past purime mid 40s Hunto who beat him down and finished him

Which begs the question: how good is Conor Mcgregor and where does Kevin Lee fit into all this?

Derrick turned a corner 2 years ago and has been fighting much tougher guys. He was either hurt badly or dominated by half of them, but he won against everyone (but Hunt). Just about every fight showcased his heart.

I don't understand why people have a problem with BB getting a title shot. He's by far the most deserving HW not named Stipe or Blaydes and has been on fire since he lost to Hunt via heart attack. Well, maybe not on fire or even particularly impressive but the come from behind victories were entertaining... and the more I discuss this the more I realize maybe he doesn't deserve it as much as I thought... then I realize everyone else is booked and the HW division is garbage and I'm okay again... then I realize Stipe isn't booked any time soon and I see that the second most deserving contender for the belt is getting first crack and I'm kinda meh about the whole thing.

This fight is absolutely saving the New York PPV, btw!

1. Ngannou isn't as great of a win as we thought, even if he wouldve beat him impressively. No telling if he could actually beat Pre-Stipe Ngannou.

2. Yes he won, but that's not the end all be all. Do you think coaches review their Wikipedia pages or their fight footage?

3. And he looked good a total of a minute across almost 30 minutes of fighting them.

I didn't say he never had a top 10 win I said most of his wins are mediocre.

I really have to rest my case here because he did get his hand raised against top10 fighters in his last 2 fights and thats all that matters...

DC's gonna kill him, period

However on a site note, how fucking rich must BB be now? Fuck that's a lotta wins

Back