Derrick Lewis hype

Derrick has Ngannou’s number.

I hope as I want Lewis to win. BUT that fooking turtling he does when someone offloads on him, against Ngannou the barrage will break his guard and the ref will stop it after shouting 'FIGHT BACK!'

hope I'm wrong.

He has the power to end anyone so you can't count him out. Let's just hope its a better fight than last time.

He already bested Ngannou, and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he does it again…

Yeah, against his only worthy competition.

You ngNnoo nuthuggers just can't stop blocking this out of your memory lol

084_Francis_Ngannou_vs_Derrick_Lewis.jpg

Are we forgetting this guy was stopped by the ghost of JDS, a 45 year old Hunt and there was an out roar when DC fought him because it was considered a squash match?

And this guy is Ngannou's main comp?

HW is so shallow.
What hype? This guy is well past the prospect stage.

I am pretty certain more than half of sherdog don't actually know what hype means.

Are we forgetting this guy was stopped by the ghost of JDS, a 45 year old Hunt and there was an out roar when DC fought him because it was considered a squash match?

And this guy is Ngannou's main comp?

HW is so shallow.
As they say, matchups make fights. Rarely is it more apparent than in this fight. I also bemoan the lack of technical skill in both fighters, but that's the very thing that makes this fight interesting. Ngannou is sloppy at times and either fighter has the power to end it with one punch.

I don't know who to pick but Francis better hope Derek doesn't come down with a case of scorched testicles late in the fight.

I think they're both going to go for the KO this time around. I like both guys, I don't think they'll disappoint again.

Well... he already beat Ngannou o_O
That was probably the most boring ufc hw fight ever because they hardly exchanged any strikes for the whole fight so that told us little about how they would do against each other it they really tried to take the fight to each other.

He's just a keep busy fight until Jones is ready:

Back