Derrick Lewis has only ever lost to Southpaws.

Steveston

Lion's Den
Platinum Member
Reaction score
All three of Derrick's loses came from Southpaws, two of the loses were also when the UFC used a smaller cage.
I think Derrick picks up another win tonight against Mark Hunt.
-UniqueSteez.
FeaturedSmallCageFinishRate-69682_441x269.jpg

Mark Hunt only loses to intermediate technical strikers, Stipe, Werdum Overeem, JDS, others; and power bottom grapplers.

He KOs jobbers like Struve & Nelson.

Are Jordan and GOAThead southpaw? Or you mean his left shoulder destroyed beast?

Derrick lewis should picked up another easy ko win tonight. Give this man a title shot.

what's the line? dude gonna get crushed by Hunt lol :D

Tony Johnson seems to be fighting orthodox.

Hunt is like 60 these days. He bout to get that .500 record

Mark Hunt only loses to intermediate technical strikers, Stipe, Werdum Overeem, JDS, others; and power bottom grapplers.

He KOs jobbers like Struve & Nelson.

Are Jordan and GOAThead southpaw? Or you mean his left shoulder destroyed beast?

Lol power bottoms

It's gonna be a war hopin black beast gets the win but all respect to Mark hunt as well may the best man win

Talking Lewis up is fun and all, but you can break out the champagne for Hunt. This is a highlight reel fight for him.

I knew Conor would knock him out.
Thanks TS

Wow, how the fuck did I not know the cage size increased? Also, how the fuck could someone root against Hunt? The guy is a goddamn legend.

Hope BB worked on that core. One shot to the got and he could be done. Got exposed last time

Back