Derrick lewis got BEAT yet nobody noticed @stupid fans? Why the UFC hates GRAPPLING ufc 247

while watching this fight i couldn't believe that lewis ever got himself into title shot

MMA is an offensive sport, and grappling is mostly self-defense. Most of us don't want to see grappling except when it is a change of pace in poor striking, or the grappling is done to create a platform for offense such as (1) GnP and (2) Submission attempts.

Lewis won that fight, in a Wanderlei/Arona 2 kind of way.

And the judges committed an actual robbery based on takedowns with mere seconds remaining in the Lee/Murphy fight.

Lewis landed shots and latfii did not. Striking is prioritized higher than octagon control so to me it was a fine decision. If Lewis hadn't landed much then Latifi would have likely gotten the nod. But Lewis landed decently at times and also poured it on hard in Rd 3

I thought Latifi won, but he did himself no favors by doing NOTHING after the takedowns. I'm not sure how many he even got because it was such a boring fight. Snoozefest. Latifi lost that fight for himself really. He had the dominant position to capitalize on, and got stood up. zzzzzzzzzzz

Lewis rightfully won

Fook Latfi and his stalling tactics

I see your fook his stalling tactics and I raise you a yellow card, a red card, a foot stomp, a soccer kick and a knee to a grounded opponent.
tumblr_orolucc5qL1qd4esao1_400.gifv

It’s because most of the fan base are dumb. Look how many bought into the bmf belt haha!

Latifi has no fans so nobody cares

Even people who don't like Derrick Lewis probably can't be bothered to get behind Latifi

It is what it is. Part of the game. Don't leave it in the judges hands. He was the better man that night. Go back to the drawing board and come back stronger
Im a Latifi fan
I think it’s a ballsy vovchanchynesque move to go fight HW

Lewis clearly won the first round.
Latifi clearly won the second round
Lewis rocked Latifi at the end of the third round, stealing the round. That's how he won.

<{hughesimpress}> It's just Derrick Lewis man really not that big a deal...

If it was gsp he would gotten the decision over lewis

OP also claims UFC rules are biased toward grapplers lol fat fuck

Latifi did not try to pass or throw any hard strikes on the ground.

Lewis hurt him more in th first and third it's not even controversial.

Latifi was scared to death to do anything on the ground in case Lewis exploded up

I didn't give a shit about that fight but it was funny watching 5'8" Latifi easily take down "REAL HEAVYWEIGHT" Lewis.

Heavyweight is weak as fuck right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back