Derrick Lewis forgives Garbrandt for dropping N Bombs

cody-garbrandt-interview.jpg

Derrick-Lewis-1-1000x530.jpg

I think hes a lil black. one of them is.

I feel like Black Beast has just reduced the amount of racism in the world by at least 50%.

Lol pretending to be upset at a term coined by hip culture is embarrassing. If Cody was dropping hard r’s that’s a different conversation, but only people trying to mask racism use ‘:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:’ in such a way. It’s not offensive. It is, however, an embarrassing term that should have fizzled out before it became popular, but you can’t blame Cody for using it.

Derrick is wise.. other wise = cody would kick his ass

Only broke, loser wannabe's talk like that. Stupid asses trying to sound like they're from the ghetto.

Y'all are gonna hard pressed to find a black motherfucker who gives a shit.

el-Hajj Beast el-Shabazz Bless

As long as its not coming from a place of hate, and you are known to not be a racist, then most black people don't really care.

Derrick Lewis is way too chill to give a fuck about some stupid shit.

"This black beast just solved racial tension with one tweet and it's beautiful"

seriously this country is ridiculous who gave dark skinned people the moral and social authority that lighter skinned people how to grovel before them? It's like we made dark-hued people the social hallway monitors lol. It's time to stop apologizing.

THERE IT IS. A black man has issued clemency to Garbrandt, all is forgiven.

Das right we have to get permission from our dark over lords for everything. Or else some white girl in college might be upset. lol

This is why people love Lewis. He's a real human being.

Last edited:
I'm confused. Its it or is it not ok if it has the 'a' on the end rather than the 'er'? Brothas need to make up their mindz!

Lesbian news writers of Asian culture are the only people you can ask regarding this issue without triggering the population. Good luck my friend.

Back