1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Derrick Lewis flexing his French

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Sada555, Aug 5, 2021.

  1. Sada555 Blue Belt

    Joined:
    May 20, 2021
    Messages:
    862
    Likes Received:
    1,219
  2. Black Paladin Funniest Sherdogger, P4P

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2008
    Messages:
    9,554
    Likes Received:
    3,945
    Location:
    Akron, Ohio, USA, Earth
    hahaha!
     
    NGute87 likes this.
  3. Substance Abuse Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2008
    Messages:
    107,546
    Likes Received:
    36,761
    Location:
    Constellation Funk.
    Lewis does the mic work right. I hope he wins.
     
    Hitman, Newtieg, JSN and 4 others like this.
  4. Candy Routure Black Belt Platinum Member

    Joined:
    May 4, 2015
    Messages:
    5,423
    Likes Received:
    1,207
    Location:
    My House, I built it.
    I really hope Lewis wins, and does it quickly!
     
    Anoose likes this.
  5. RemyR Red Belt Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2002
    Messages:
    9,756
    Likes Received:
    6,609
    Location:
    Parts unknown
  6. HeDidn'tWantTheFight Blue Belt

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2021
    Messages:
    731
    Likes Received:
    1,326
    90% chance he loses, but man, that 10% would be awesome.
     
    Anoose and amok attitude like this.
  7. TCE TCE = The Corona Effect Pink Belt

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2005
    Messages:
    14,709
    Likes Received:
    4,732
    Location:
    England
    Hopefully it ends up like this in the last 20 seconds or so, just like this fight.

    [​IMG]
     
  8. Strychnine Titanium Belt

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2006
    Messages:
    39,715
    Likes Received:
    17,647
    Location:
    Georgia, USA
  9. GreenGorilla Weirdo

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2016
    Messages:
    2,627
    Likes Received:
    2,957
    Location:
    Inside your head
    Thats pretty good and you can tell he comes up with it on the spot, he is just a chill dude you find in any neighborhood and not some fake over the top gimmick shit
     
    fifinex, Vegesus44, Miesha and 10 others like this.
  10. Dude Incredible Ngannoustradamus

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2018
    Messages:
    5,046
    Likes Received:
    6,112
    Location:
    Both on and off the bus
  11. Jean-MMA Green Belt

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2016
    Messages:
    1,443
    Likes Received:
    1,661
    Location:
    France
    Wow so funny he says fuck you bouahahhahaha
     
    omawho402 and ff like this.
  12. RemyR Red Belt Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2002
    Messages:
    9,756
    Likes Received:
    6,609
    Location:
    Parts unknown
    found the frenchie
     
    Jin Akutsu, Humongo, 2sk and 4 others like this.
  13. VinceArch I am all of me.

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2010
    Messages:
    21,963
    Likes Received:
    6,520
    We get it, you hate Lewis and like Cyril.
     
  14. VinceArch I am all of me.

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2010
    Messages:
    21,963
    Likes Received:
    6,520
    War Black Beast!

    [​IMG]
     
    SenorFranko likes this.
  15. Versez Orange Belt

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2019
    Messages:
    427
    Likes Received:
    526
    Location:
    Canada,QC
    Apprécie ce que ciryl va offrir comme masterclass ce samedi , connard
     
  16. RemyR Red Belt Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2002
    Messages:
    9,756
    Likes Received:
    6,609
    Location:
    Parts unknown
    wee wee
     
    Jin Akutsu, Vegesus44 and camL17 like this.
  17. Jean-MMA Green Belt

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2016
    Messages:
    1,443
    Likes Received:
    1,661
    Location:
    France
    No I like Beast, ive even listen to his rogan podcast. I just dont get why saying fuck u fuck him is funny
     
  18. VinceArch I am all of me.

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2010
    Messages:
    21,963
    Likes Received:
    6,520
    Cause the delivery of the word fuck is funny and Lewis has it down.
     
  19. Jose Beehive No.1 Soldier Of God Gif User

    Joined:
    May 10, 2018
    Messages:
    18,355
    Likes Received:
    22,333
    So so good, made the entire press conference!

    Lewis Bless
    [​IMG]
     
    Jackonfire likes this.
  20. amok attitude Green Belt

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1,335
    Likes Received:
    666
    Relax you can root for ciryl and like black beast persona at the same time...frere.
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.