Derrick Lewis does the DC towel grab at Weigh-ins

He called Ngannou an African booty scratcher, which I haven't heard since the 1980s. I like him

But but but it is the UFC's job to promote fighters. They shouldn't need to promote themselves. -MM
I think both should happen. Just look at Conor. He does a very good job promoting himself and the UFC spends a lot promoting him. That plus skill equals cash cow.
Mighty Mouse obviously has the skill and although he isn't the best at promoting himself, he does his part way more than the UFC does imo. Obviously the result isn't enough.
I think he needs his own version of Bully Beatdown or some other shit where he beats bigger dudes so people realize it's not a kid fighting.

I think both should happen. Just look at Conor. He does a very good job promoting himself and the UFC spends a lot promoting him. That plus skill equals cash cow.
Mighty Mouse obviously has the skill and although he isn't the best at promoting himself, he does his part way more than the UFC does imo. Obviously the result isn't enough.
I think he needs his own version of Bully Beatdown or some other shit where he beats bigger dudes so people realize it's not a kid fighting.
I think he needs to develope more of a personality. I think he is an amazing fighter but he is like watching paint drying otherwise.

Conor, Lewis, Chael, Rampage... big stars regardless of talent because they made you laugh, got you excited to see and hear them. You don't need to be a comedian, but you have to get people excited to see you.

Shit...I'd literally pay to see this.

Back