Derrick Lewis cheats at weighin (Vid)

I want to see the video of Derek Lewis cheats not the DC video again.

Spread as many lies as you want. Until he actually misses weight you sir are an ass.
yeah well he did miss weight. that's why he came in seconds later and did his towel trick, so..

funniest mother fucker mma will ever see this dude is a fucking walking comedian he really needs to take up stand up.

The most amazing thing about the whole DC episode was how many Sherdoggers were genuinely skeptical, and thought holding a towel should add weight. Nuthugging beyond common sense.

Love this guy. He has a bright future and is very entertaining.

LMAO I can't wait to see DC reaction, I won't be surprised if he is triggered

lmao Black Beast is one of the most awesome fighters in mma

Even if he loses 5 straight fights, I'll still be a fan since he is pure entertainment

Hunt is great but I really hope Black Beast beats him and if somehow some way he becomes champ, that would be downright hilarious and fucking awesome

DC vs. BB at heavyweight after the rematch with Jones...I'd buy it!

this guy would be great as a coach on TUF.

Spread as many lies as you want. Until he actually misses weight you sir are an ass.

DC made weight against Rumble the same way McGwire and Bonds hit all those home runs.

Clean and legit.

Again the records are all that matters.

Stop the lies. Blame the commish

I do blame the commish. He unofficially missed weight that day though, to deny it is foolish. He isn't the first fighter to miss weight, it is what it is

Back