Derrick Lewis 2.0 (The Back is Fixed, The Cardio is Fixed)

Will Lewis ever get the HW belt?

• Total voters
Not gone lie can someone please help explain how to fix back problems .Hurt my back as a kid . I’m five foot 9 and 135 pounds 22 how can I stop them flare ups . Sometimes I gotta lay down or it gets unbearable . No bueno on pain meds . Hurts sex drive . One of y’all gotta know some work out to help

Tiger Woods never came back strong, and Black Beast will have back pain again within weeks unless he drops weight

Not gone lie can someone please help explain how to fix back problems .Hurt my back as a kid . I’m five foot 9 and 135 pounds 22 how can I stop them flare ups . Sometimes I gotta lay down or it gets unbearable . No bueno on pain meds . Hurts sex drive . One of y’all gotta know some work out to help
Cortisone shots helped me.

Kratom baby!

War Black Beast!

But his back isn't fixed and never will be.

He can still Swang and Bang with the best of them tho.

I may be in the minority here... But I think Beast can beat DC with his size and strength laying Dem hands on DC. It is what it is.

If Cormier retires and he only has to beat Stipe, he can do it.

4b2fb45f7f5ca63e53bdebb8e73e8b18.jpg
LMAO. Big Black dudes just love they're Sub Par White girls. <JagsKiddingMe>

tumblr_np5iqv2XIt1qjk161o1_400.gif

All jokes aside, glad he’s doing good. Look forward to his next fight.

I got health innsurance . Wats that ? They normally give out muscle relAxers and pain pills

Google it and learn of its wonders.

I have a herniated disc and a half, plus degenerative arthritis in my neck and shoulder. I can still throw spinning shit and head height kicks.

I feel nearly nowhere the level of pain I endured daily under traditional care. All of which promised useless pain killers, opiates which make me nauseous and short term needles...

War The Black Beast, here's to looking forward to his title run.

I wish him the best. He lacks the skills and cardio to truly be a contender, even in the shallow waters of HW.

Google it and learn of its wonders.

I have a herniated disc and a half, plus degenerative arthritis in my neck and shoulder. I can still throw spinning shit and head height kicks.

I feel nearly nowhere the level of pain I endured daily under traditional care. All of which promised useless pain killers, opiates which make me nauseous and short term needles...
ooo ooo, you can send me pain meds too!
<Moves>

Back