Derrick Lewis 2.0 (The Back is Fixed, The Cardio is Fixed)

Will Lewis ever get the HW belt?

• Total voters
Hopefully with the temp fix he can work out harder lose some weight and alleviate his back problems for a bit more permanent fix

Lewis wouldnt win the Bellator title either.Too bad Minakov resigned with Bellator.I would of liked to see Black Beast fight him if he gets past Volkov.

So....lets see it bruh!

After that last shitshow, better put yer back into it!

I say rerun Ngannau vs Beast, if someone isn't unconscious by the end of the 1st round both are cut!

a 1 dimensional guy who trains 15 minutes a day probably 3 days a week with major back problems is #2 in the division, let that fucking sink in

Tiger had 4 separate back surgeries to go with that procedure, and he's actually in shape. Seems legit.....

Can’t wait for his next excuse after he loses or has a shit fight.

Just wait till he loses again so he can say he wasn’t 100% and it was his back

Their is no way his back is fixed this fast if he was really hurting like he claimed, to fix a back is on avg a 9 month deal so yet another lie to get a fight and avoid taking his ass and really getting it fixed

Temporary solution. Sounds like he got trigger point injections. They’re cortisone shots.

He needs to strengthen his back. Start doing some rack pulls and get stronger.

He’s a successful fighter but he looks like a very out of shape man. His knees knock in. Horrible cardio. Not very mobile.

Black Beast is a good dude but Volkov is going to put a beating on him.

Am I the only one who thinks Black Beast cardio is fine and no problem?. A lot of his wins have come in the 3rd round, a lot of 3rd round KO's.. and I can never ever remember him gassing.. the only thing that comes to mind was the Hunt fight but that seemed more of a back issue. All his other fights he has won.. apart from a 15 second loss to Mitrione

Back