derrick is jealous of Ngannou + the role of Ariel

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Derrick and his inferiority complex, it's blatant.

(March 2)
10:17

(May 11)
02:00

(May 29)
"Francis, that guy is real ignorant, don’t even worry about that guy. I would love to fight him after this fight because he’s been talking a lot of shit anyway, like he’s the shit. Fuck that guy. I will fight his ass after I fight Mark Hunt. I wanted to fight him before this fight. He’s over there talking about I’m too slow and this and that. I’m going to bang his ass out. He is overyhyped.

I’m still prettier than him anyway.
<DrakeLaugh>

Forget that African booty scratcher
<TheWire1>

ain’t worried about him.”

And Notice also how ariel the snake is building that black on black crime, who is always near BB & FN on these videos?
Asking "questions" as always.
See for yourself, then you understand why Dana crushed this worm.

Other proofs
14:12
14:21
14:42
IMG_0949.JPG

i hope for derrick a W tonight,
keep your winning streak and we will see what do you have in your arsenal to beat the predator.
Fun and catchy opposition who will bring casual fans to the MMA world if its well promoted.

A lot of americans will be behind BB, i hespect that,
but this sacrifice is necessary to show the real truth about this division. (Hey stipe fans)
FN isnt a great great boxer,
Yes he started mma not long ago,
But overall this is enough for him to crush the division.

That's why there is monsters coming from other sports who start MMA at 23-25 and become huge stars in the HW.
Even in boxing with deontay wilder.
Then it's all about passion and how mother nature created you.

It's very rare in lower divisions, they all started since they were kids.

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind seeing Black Beast vs Ngannou.

If it made it out of the 1st round, I'd be stunned.

Both dudes would be swangin n bangin for da fences.

Wouldn't mind seeing Black Beast vs Ngannou.

If it made it out of the 1st round, I'd be stunned.

Both dudes would be swangin n bangin for da fences.

FN is a calm finisher, like a predator smelling your death.

Its all about the set up, watch the arlovski fight again or that brasilian short dude who ate the uppercut

I'm pretty sure they're going to give Lewis a title shot if he wins tonight

(March 2)

(May 11)

(May 29)
"Francis, that guy is real ignorant, don’t even worry about that guy. I would love to fight him after this fight because he’s been talking a lot of shit anyway, like he’s the shit. Fuck that guy. I will fight his ass after I fight Mark Hunt. I wanted to fight him before this fight. He’s over there talking about I’m too slow and this and that. I’m going to bang his ass out. He is overyhyped.

<DrakeLaugh>

<TheWire1>

And Notice also how ariel the snake is building that black on black crime, who is always near BB & FN on these videos?

Other proofs
View attachment 237619

keep your winning streak and we will see what do you have in your arsenal to beat the predator.
Fun and catchy opposition who will bring casual fans to the MMA world if its well promoted.

but this sacrifice is necessary to show the real truth about this division. (Hey stipe fans)

That's why there is monsters coming from other sports who start MMA at 23-25 and become huge stars in the HW.

giphy.gif

DL is gassing out hard in that interview. Hunto via KO in the 1st or 3rd.

Yeah yeah, i know he just did a workout before the interview, i'm half joking...

...the other half is serious though. Hunto by KO

Derrick Lewis is a sloppy brawler who gasses but has so much heart he can always still win, very fun to watch but in my opinion never could be a champion

Ngannou is a completely different animal that guy is a real athlete who could be scary as hell

(March 2)

(May 11)

(May 29)

<DrakeLaugh>

<TheWire1>

Other proofs
View attachment 237619

wiiiiw.gif

Derrick Lewis is a sloppy brawler who gasses but has so much heart he can always still win, very fun to watch but in my opinion never could be a champion

Ngannou is a completely different animal that guy is a real athlete who could be scary as hell

There is no chance stipe could survive standing up against FN,
1st round knock the fuck out.

Overeem almost rekt him

Honestly ngannou is overrated

Wouldn't say overrated, just untested. The top half of the division is a level above the bottom half. Guys like Stipe, JDS, Cain, Werdum, and Overeem would be a real test.

Wouldn't say overrated, just untested. The top half of the division is a level above the bottom half. Guys like Stipe, JDS, Cain, Werdum, and Overeem would be a real test.

Overeem? Lmao

Ngannou is 100x better than overeem, flip the coin 100 times he will still beat him 90 times.

And im dead serious about it

Back