Dern vs PVZ

If I had to choose between the two... Dern by a mile. Thick wit it and aunatural.

They're both highly overrated but PVZ beats Dern by default because she isn't fat unlike Dern.

Which one do you choose?

e9ed986ee8a21187d1bdce722c9c16de

View attachment 634649
Is Dern ever in that shape? hee insta pics look like shoops, whenever she's fighting she looks nothing like that lol

Last edited:
The one who actually still looks good outside of photoshopped Instagram pictures : PVZ.

Derns procedere before her picture is taken:

She is heavy into photoshopping. Its ok if she likes it. Obviously makes money but has nothing to do with her real life looks.

They're both beat, sadly. Being An attention whore with plastic boobs isnt a substitute for actually being hot. At least Dern isn't as much of an attention whore, but it doesn't make her any hotter.

I feel bad for alot of you guys. Some of you need to break away from your computer and try going out so you can see what actual hot girls look like.

They may be all that, but they are our girls and they are taking these nude photots for us. So pay respekt.

Is Dern ever in that shape? hee insta pics look like shoops, whenever she's fighting she looks nothing like that lol
girls will take 100 pictures to post one. Is normal.

They're both beat, sadly. Being An attention whore with plastic boobs isnt a substitute for actually being hot. At least Dern isn't as much of an attention whore, but it doesn't make her any hotter.

I feel bad for alot of you guys. Some of you need to break away from your computer and try going out so you can see what actual hot girls look like.

Dude
I usually disagree with most of what you post but you hit the nail on the head here.

Fuck off pvz is hot since her boob job and i doubt neither of you get female as hot as PVZ lol..

PVZ because Dern's weight can go from 0-100 real quick.

real, real quick.

In those specific pics, Dern.

Lol Dern looks absolutely nothing like she does in that pic

What is this. i'm 10
What are you guys talking about

0*_eSLKZfOOtwQ4uHc.jpg

Back