Dern now Ranked

Man, I like Michelle but she does not belong ranked that high. I see many of the girls below her beating her.

That's nice. Good thing nobody cares what you think.

xvh0gpo.gif

She basically lost to Yoder and missed weight in her second fight by almost an entire weight class - so why not top 5?

Some people say that the rankings are meaningless. This is true, but only to an extent. This situation with Dern is a clear example of the UFC manipulating the rankings to hype/push one of their potential "cash cow" fighters. They can more easily market a ranked fighter than an unranked one.

How exciting for her! Hopefully they post it on Combate so she can read it for herself.

She beats any of top 15 if it is on the ground. Must make weight and learn how to wrestle and she will be ok

Wifey material, regardless of where she is ranked

Yep. Never mind me, I'm overly defensive of Michelle. I hope one day she sees my posts and has sex with me.

Back to shitting up a Dern thread with an actually hot, professional MMA fighter who looks 10X better than Dern on the scale while always making weight:

ASXj6Dk.gif

What's her rank in competitive eating?

I, like....you know like don't care much for hankings I just try to be good like you know better like fighter and you know the weight like it just wasn't like coming off I don't know like its OK its no big deal like this.

Talk about overrating someone jeez. Hill ain't good at all and Dern beats her 9/10

You're just blinded by that ass, explain how Angela easily outstruck Yoder and Drew bearly got a split dec that many will say she lost, Hill fought real contenders like Jessica Andrade and Torres (and while her strikes weren't on par with them she was never getting beaten up) not cans which is all dern can say.

Some people say that the rankings are meaningless. This is true, but only to an extent. This situation with Dern is a clear example of the UFC manipulating the rankings to hype/push one of their potential "cash cow" fighters. They can more easily market a ranked fighter than an unranked one.

yeah like Zabit beating an unraked guy and ending up #13 if I recall

plus the Aspen Ladd bit ive already mentioned, fought once and is 9th somehow

Back