Dern now Ranked

Man, I like Michelle but she does not belong ranked that high. I see many of the girls below her beating her.

Honestly it wouldn't even be a stretch to rank her at #7.

you first mistake was paying any attention what so ever to the UFC rankings.

They just remind you how unbelievably shallow the women's divisions are in the UFC right now.

WMMA in a nutshell just complete garbage

Not unreasonable unless you consider that she got a ranking from winning a fight 7+ pounds over.

But she would probably be favorite and beat quite a few of these fighters ranked above her so whatever.

They don't even have her face on there. Bush league stuff UFC.

Didn't know the UFC had catchweight rankings

Such bullshit...
Missed weight by almost a full weightclass and now she's getting rewarded for it.
<{cruzshake}>

WME doesn't care for legitimacy... I think they'll completely abandon rankings in the next year or do and just go full WWE style with hype matches and then filler matches - they'll probably start scripting outcomes for maximum profitability

If they wanted to rank her that bad they should've ranked her at 125 because that's the weight class she fought in lol ufc rankings are a joke big popularity contest

Sadly, they mean a whole lot to the fighters as it effects pay grade. The real travesty of the rankings is that it exposes how the UFC controls the MMA media, and tho Dana says "the media does the rankings", we all know UFC can influence who is placed where.

It doesn't mean shit for the fighters either . Cody fought Cruz when he was ranked number 8

A catch weight ranking system at this point probably would be the most accurate of any division in the UFC.

519031.jpg
She's in the game now too?

WME doesn't care for legitimacy... I think they'll completely abandon rankings in the next year or do and just go full WWE style with hype matches and then filler matches - they'll probably start scripting outcomes for maximum profitability
Yeah I see that too. I'm just kind annoyed, where is the precedent?
If this was a Male fighter of the same ranking Dana would be tearing his ass a new one, forcing him to move up and etc.
and don't get me wrong I know and understand exactly why she's getting the exception..I appriciate the thiccness too.

But I just can't stand the bullshit behind this false hype job.

Yeah I see that too. I'm just kind annoyed, where is the precedent?
If this was a Male fighter of the same ranking Dana would be tearing his ass a new one, forcing him to move up and etc.
and don't get me wrong I know and understand exactly why she's getting the exception..I appriciate the thiccness too.

But I just can't stand the bullshit behind this false hype job.

Possibly the most undeserved hype job in ufc history. I think only sage comes close but to be fair he is only 19

She easily has the tools to climb at least to top 3, if not more

Back