Dern now Ranked

WMMA.

Not only do you get ranked after beating a can, you get a belt if you win a tournament full of cans.

Well - what'd you expect?????

I mean , come on- in a division where we're starving for contenders,- of course she's going to have a number next to her

The ufc put her on the main card of a fight night card in Mexico, which make sense from a business standpoint. Other than that she's not getting much special attention, in fact she getting thrown into some pretty deep waters with Suarez. Her fans aren't from the UFC pimping her out, theyre mostly from her performances in Invicta.

I agree that Suarez is a very tough match-up. My frustration with Grasso (and the UFC) is that this is her 4th straight main card appearance, and 3rd straight co-main, with nothing close to a memorable highlight from her first 45 minutes (3 decisions x 15 minutes) in the UFC.

I’m not saying she should be reckless and chase a highlight finish, but I also don’t think she should be the co-main.

P4P worst accent.

Seriously the housewives at my local 16 euro per month gym are less fat than this "athlete". She should be ashamed.

I agree. I’m not shaming anyone for stepping up and competing. My quarrel us with UFC for pushing fighters who are not ready for primetime into the spotlight, which not only is bad for tgeir careers/well-being, but also takes the spotlight away from more deserving (but “less marketable” in UFC’s eyes) fighters.
I don’t even see what’s marketable about that flabby cow.

Who gives a fuck about rankings anymore . They don't mean shit
Sadly, they mean a whole lot to the fighters as it effects pay grade. The real travesty of the rankings is that it exposes how the UFC controls the MMA media, and tho Dana says "the media does the rankings", we all know UFC can influence who is placed where.

WMMA.

Not only do you get ranked after beating a can, you get a belt if you win a tournament full of cans.
And you get called G.O.A.T. and 'once ever' when simply you go 6-0, something pretty much every UFC male fighter has to do to simply get on T.U.F.

Waiting until she gets on that P4P list, after her title win later this year I mean

<21>

lol at those say she is fat.
ka4spf.jpg

Such bullshit...
Missed weight by almost a full weightclass and now she's getting rewarded for it.
<{cruzshake}>

She be top 5 in a year or so, mark my words!

Back