Dern now Ranked

WMMA

giphy.gif

Rankings shouldn't exist nowadays. They have no meaning.

Sorry if already posted, but how dare she now be ranked after that, surely you have to fight in the division to move up the rankings, absolute joke

Just like Josh Emmett taking Llamas' spot when he missed weight too

This is #1 bullshit

Romero got a title shot for doing the same thing. Did you show the same outrage then ?

Not many did.

Sorry if already posted, but how dare she now be ranked after that, surely you have to fight in the division to move up the rankings, absolute joke

This is #1 bullshit

conor hasnt fought in a year and a half, couple of fights ago got finished by nate diaz then scraped a decision, and he's right up there in the p4p rankings at 3rd place. the rankings ar complete AIDS bro, its like some bullshit dana would come out with. ronda drops champions with bodyshots, francis ngannou is like a car crashing into your head at full speed, and conor is a p4p great with no title defences

I agree. I’m not shaming anyone for stepping up and competing. My quarrel us with UFC for pushing fighters who are not ready for primetime into the spotlight, which not only is bad for tgeir careers/well-being, but also takes the spotlight away from more deserving (but “less marketable” in UFC’s eyes) fighters.
How does this apply to Grasso?

If Dern takes this seriously then I can see her being fairly unstoppable, shouldn't be rewarded with a ranking for coming in 7 pounds overweight for sure.

Grasso will probably lose to Suarez but then so would most of the top ten.

Paige is a game girl who was just lucky to get her break before things moved up a gear.

So, she's basically #3 in the 125 division?

This is #1 bullshit

Hah, oh well.

Isnt Yoel getting a title shot after winning a fight overweight?

As long as you win and finish, thats ultimately all that matters.

she missed weight almost 50% of all her fights.... She might be right about her diet yes....

Is she on the Machida Brazilian beverage plan?

Last edited:
Ranking numbers...

Like I'll have a #5 Forrest with extra salt on the fries.

8OYGHHH.jpg

Og9ojnn.jpg

This is #1 bullshit
Absolute joke

This is #1 bullshit

Umm, what weight class is she ranked at? The one she has failed to make weight in the last 3 out of 6 times?

Back