Dern is officialy Brazilian

She lived in Phoenix all the way through high school AND she spent her childhood living between the USA and Brazil?

Aren't those mutually exclusive?

Or did you word your statement a little bit imprecise?

From Wikipedia

Dern was born in Arizona, the daughter of Wellington "Megaton" Dias, a highly decorated grappling competitor himself.As a child, she grew up travelling back and forth between Arizona and her father's native Brazil. She graduated from Ironwood High School in Glendale, Arizona.

From Wikipedia

Dern was born in Arizona, the daughter of Wellington "Megaton" Dias, a highly decorated grappling competitor himself.As a child, she grew up travelling back and forth between Arizona and her father's native Brazil. She graduated from Ironwood High School in Glendale, Arizona.
Thank you.

I would suggest your post #5 is wrong, or incomplete.

Cheers.

Its so obvious the accent is fake, lol at people that believe her. I say that as someone that is Bilingual and I can speak, read, and write both languages at a high level.

She plays up the accent big time to appear more Brazilian. Even though shes half white, and from Arizona where she was raised. Her real accent is a valley girl accent that is typical of white women in south west/West.

She even messes up her English syntax and says words out of order lmaoo. Sure accents can morph a bit here and there but shes known English for 25+ years. You dont forger syntax like that.

Her last names fake too btw you goofs, its not Dern. Real last name is Diaz, she sure loves to pretend to be other things. Weird lady
It's all a marketing plan to stand out...that whole sexy dance she does at the end of fights (never used to do that before) is a nice touch.

It’s not extreme like Dern’s though. There will be a slight change that people who knew you before will notice. But Dern is almost speaking broken English. She’s using English grammar that you would expect from someone who is just learning English. “I’m speaking Portuguese most of the time now,” as opposed to “I speak Portuguese most of the time now.”
Yes exactly, this is something I noticed too. It's not just the accent which in itself is too strong to be something that's just rubbed off on her, but her grammar is on par with a person who has been learning English for a couple of years. It's not normal to forget how to structure a sentence correctly in your native language.

They just called her a 'rising contender from Brazil' in the intro.
Congrats!

Edit; they're really running wit this LOL.
dern2.jpg

I recently met someone who had to learn the fake American style accent to help them at their job. When I found out how they really talk my mind was blown. Now I get it. I ever thought to change the way I speak but then I am not the most social

It's all a marketing plan to stand out...that whole sexy dance she does at the end of fights (never used to do that before) is a nice touch.
I just want to reiterate she has fat tits.

Seem to remember it being said that her high school was very lax about attendance and she was allowed a lot of time off to travel to Brazil for training and competitions. Also the translator was there for the benefit of the Brazilian tv viewers not her.

She does seem to have difficulty switching between standard English and Porglish:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porglish

People are just triggered because a white girl likes Brazil more than Murica. Land of the psychos and mass shootinngs

Your post got a lot of likes, but I hope someone has pointed out to you by now how insanely violent Brazil is. I've been to Rio and had a great time without a care in the world, just like I have lots of American cities. But using murder to condemn America and elevate Brazil is asinine. America's fucked, no doubt, but Brazil is a whole other level of violence.

Back