Dern is absolutely ripped...

She was not very dedicated before, relying on her natural talent and top flight BJJ. After she had her child, she seems to have become very focused on her career. With her natural talent and ground game, her ceiling is very high if she maintains that dedication.

Some of the guys might have told her about Peptides. The UFC only screens for a couple of them.

She looks fantastic. She looked good before but now she looks like an athlete.

I was thinking the same thing she looked in the best shape I ever seen her in

That's because she taking her training seriously after having a child. Before she was partying and not training as much. Her father got on her about it at the academy .
Yeah, I don’t think she looked particularly great before. But the last two fights she’s looked very good. She definitely made a change for the better.

b6c.gif

Ripped who cares. Clearly ripped does not win you fights but her conditioning and strength for sure looked on another level. The power in her strikes looked great. Her erratic movement reminds me of Dom or Khabib. She has the potential to go all the way now. I wouldnt have said that before this fight.

EDIT: Her BJJ credentials are crazy but her takedowns will improve from her increased strength now.

Yeah she looks fitter than the last time I saw her. More defined muscles. And it looks like her breasts shrank.

How did someone who struggled with weight issues, have a kid and then come back looking like a body builder?

Pretty incredible transformation

She is a fucking wizard on the ground. Jesus...
Really? I thought she looked a lot more drawn out than usual but she also made weight for once.

Some of the guys might have told her about Peptides. The UFC only screens for a couple of them.
These things work for middle aged overweight dudes?

Back