][Derfect Time: Paul Felder Vs. Corporate Joe Lauzon

Phanuel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Stars have aligned and the timing is right, Paul Felder needs another solid opponent to gauge his status in the UFC, who better then Corporate Joe Lauzon!

Corporate Joe just came off an easy win against the over the hill washed up Takanori Gomi, It's time Joe takes a step up in competition and takes on the rising newcomer Paul Felder!

Who else is interested in this fan friendly slobber knocker of a match up?

image_crop.php
Vs.
image_crop.php

stupid thread title, but yeah I'd like to see that fight

Yeah that would be a fun fight. Too bad Pettis has to face Nate now, I've always wanted to see Lauzon go up against Nate.

would rather see Felder get wrecked by Pettis so we don't have to hear from him anymore

Yeah that would be a fun fight. Too bad Pettis has to face Nate now, I've always wanted to see Lauzon go up against Nate.

lol....funny, I was thinking with Joe's latest win he was ready for a Pettis rematch.

Nonetheless Lauzon Vs. Felder is the fight to make and should be a great match up for the fans.

I like that fight, Felder has ginger rage powering him, TKO in the 2nd.

Slobber knocker... ?
I'd watch them fight but not slobber knocker

UFC may be close to setting up this fight!!!!

Awesome!

As a Lauzon fan I feel like Lauzon vs. James Krause is more appropriate if we're matching up guys from this weekend.

Lol "Corporate"Joe Lauzon... I love it. Of course, I FUCKING HATE "J-Lau," to begin with, but that's not why I like "Corporate."

What does Pettis vs Felder have to do with Felder vs Lauzon?

Thread is it the perfect time for Felder vs Lauzon? My reply is that I would rather see Felder vs Pettis. It can be inferred from my reply that I don't want to see Felder vs Lauzon and would rather see him get beat soundly by Pettis. Comprehension can be a bitch Randa fanboy

Back