Law Derek Chauvin juror participation in DC march could help appeal.

The constitution was written hundreds of years ago and often doesn't apply to todays circumstances. it was videotaped, which they had no idea about when it was written. chauvin murdered that man plain and simple. no constitution or racists can change that fact
The 6th amendment is what guarantees us the right to a fair trial. It will always be relevant and I hope you aren’t from the US because that level of thinking is ridiculous. He was videotaped and he clearly is guilty of negligently killing George Floyd. I don’t think anyone has ever really disagreed with his role in Floyd’s death. He still is guaranteed the right to a speedy and public trial by an impartial jury of his peers. What racists are you referring to? People who think the constitution should be upheld?

I'm very far from being blindly pro cop, but the whole trial from the jump was a sham. Those jurors were afraid of their neighborhoods being lit on fire and they were also afraid of being doxxed. That was nothing more than a kangaroo court

It's also interesting that the feds had charges lined up exactly at the same time. Chauvin literally couldn't have walked away in the event he had been found innocent; he was leaving in cuffs regardless. All for sake of optics and reducing public outrage.

It would be nearly impossible to find jurors who don't have a bias in this case since it was such a massive story all year long. The best you can do is try to sus out people with the harshest biases and release them from duty. One juror out of twelve participating in protests doesn't invalidate the unanimous decision.

Plus it looks like this little pig is looking at extra time anyway.

Does that make it any better?

No, probably worse. That's not the point. At least be objective and don't just believe anything because it fits your narrative, certainly don't just blindly trust something enough to post it as fact, and most certainly don't get on a jury with that attitude.

The 6th amendment is what guarantees us the right to a fair trial. It will always be relevant and I hope you aren’t from the US because that level of thinking is ridiculous. He was videotaped and he clearly is guilty of negligently killing George Floyd. I don’t think anyone has ever really disagreed with his role in Floyd’s death. He still is guaranteed the right to a speedy and public trial by an impartial jury of his peers. What racists are you referring to? People who think the constitution should be upheld?
How much of that document no longer applies? voting, blacks as less than a person, etc. we really need to rewrite it to fit today's ideals. look how far we have come on things like gay marriage and gender fluidity.

How much of that document no longer applies? voting, blacks as less than a person, etc. we really need to rewrite it to fit today's ideals. look how far we have come on things like gay marriage and gender fluidity.
What does gay marriage or gender fluidity have to do with the constitution? Black people have every right that I do, and I have every right a Caucasian person does. I’m not sure what you mean by we need to rewrite it to fit today’s ideals. The constitution guarantees us our rights, and doesn’t in anyway need to be changed to guarantee us less rights. Do you want to add amendments, if so what amendments would you like added?

Fact check. She wasn't pregnant just had her child in the house.
Whewww that makes it ok to do then! Floyd was a good guy after all.

10 is not enough. People get more than that for petty crime because of the 3 strikes law. Considering he was a cop and Floyd was begging for his life, that is too short a sentence.
Amber guyger went to her black neighbors apartment after her shift still in uniform and went in and shot him and got 10 years. Chauvin deserves 5 if that.

What does gay marriage or gender fluidity have to do with the constitution? Black people have every right that I do, and I have every right a Caucasian person does. I’m not sure what you mean by we need to rewrite it to fit today’s ideals. The constitution guarantees us our rights, and doesn’t in anyway need to be changed to guarantee us less rights. Do you want to add amendments, if so what amendments would you like added?

Save your breath. You're speaking to a troll.

It's also interesting that the feds had charges lined up exactly at the same time. Chauvin literally couldn't have walked away in the event he had been found innocent; he was leaving in cuffs regardless. All for sake of optics and reducing public outrage.

The Feds could have brought their own charges before the trial, but they didn't. There is nothing unique about the Feds bringing charges for Civil Rights violations , they have done it in the past. When State district attorneys refuse to prosectue hate crimes, the Feds can and have stepped in.

Amber guyger went to her black neighbors apartment after her shift still in uniform and went in and shot him and got 10 years. Chauvin deserves 5 if that.
Well her sentence is too low also. But in her case she mistook his apartment for hers. Chauvin deliberately , with wanton disregard, kneed on Floyd for 8 mins despite Floyd saying he couldn't breathe. Chauvin also kneeded on a 14 year old Black kid back in 2017, for 17 mins, despite him saying he couldn't breathe and his mom pleading with Chauvin not to kill her son.

Chauvin also kneeded on a 14 year old Black kid back in 2017, for 17 mins, despite him saying he couldn't breathe and his mom pleading with Chauvin not to kill her son.
But did he died?

But did he died?
No. But then a 14 year old kid is much healther than an older guy, plus the first few articles say Chauvin had his knee on the kid's back, not his neck. A more recent article I read said Chauvin had his knee on the kid's neck and back.

No. But then a 14 year old kid is much healther than an older guy, plus the first few articles say Chauvin had his knee on the kid's back, not his neck. A more recent article I read said Chauvin had his knee on the kid's neck and back.

Or you know... the 90% blocked artery, the two heart conditions, the out-of-control hypertension Floyd admitted he wasn't taking his meds for was was hospitalized for (216/160), the enlarged heart, the pills he seemingly swallowed right before his arrest judging by the saliva found on one and a pattern of doing the same thing in a 2019 arrest, the large amount of vasoconstricting drugs in Floyd's system.

Judge finds aggravating factors in Floyd killing, green lighting a longer than the standard 12 1/2 year sentence

Or you know... the 90% blocked artery, the two heart conditions, the out-of-control hypertension Floyd admitted he wasn't taking his meds for was was hospitalized for (216/160), the enlarged heart, the pills he seemingly swallowed right before his arrest judging by the saliva found on one and a pattern of doing the same thing in a 2019 arrest, the large amount of vasoconstricting drugs in Floyd's system.
Chauvin probably would have got off had he just... taken his knee off the neck of a guy who wasn't moving. He was correct in restraining Floyd for the first 5 minutes, Floyd was resisting. The last 4, though...

Well her sentence is too low also. But in her case she mistook his apartment for hers. Chauvin deliberately , with wanton disregard, kneed on Floyd for 8 mins despite Floyd saying he couldn't breathe. Chauvin also kneeded on a 14 year old Black kid back in 2017, for 17 mins, despite him saying he couldn't breathe and his mom pleading with Chauvin not to kill her son.

So, what you are saying is that the drugs killed Floyd because the 17 year old didn’t die at twice the time.

Back