Law Derek Chauvin juror participation in DC march could help appeal.

White Whale

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Last edited:
The person lied during the jury selection which I believe is a serious issue. One of the questions was whether or not they participated in any social activism around BLM. The dude needs serious jail time for perjury.

If the juror is a lying weasel you must appeasal

What are you going to do when he appeals, gets a jury that was actually vetted, and a new trial outside of Minnesota, and wins?

What exactly do you think jury selection is?

And why would they move the venue?

Y'all are going all out in fantasy land to defend this man that killed George Floyd, and somehow you're in the other thread crying about how racist Democrats are.

{<jimmies}

BLM says defund the police.

You can't really have BLM marchers judging this case

But good luck finding jurors in Minneapolis that are not BLM supporters. It's a city full of Marxists

Y'all are going all out in fantasy land to defend this man that killed George Floyd, and somehow you're in the other thread crying about how racist Democrats are.

{<jimmies}

Two sides on the Floyd case. One thats for mob rule. One thats not. But you lefties lack nuance. So If I think the jury got it wrong, I must be a boot licking, racist, that supports the police killing black people.

Two sides on the Floyd case. One thats for mob rule. One thats not. But you lefties lack nuance. So If I think the jury got it wrong, I must be a boot licking, racist, that supports the police killing black people.

But the democrats are the real racists...

Yeah, way to expose yourself in 2 posts bumbo. And that's even ignoring your track record.

You dumb marks amuse me. B-b-but muh appealllllll.

<BidenShutIt>

What do you think the result of the trials based on the charges filed by the state should have been?

{<jimmies}

So you're fine with a tainted jury as long as you personally get the verdict you want?

Cool Story Bro

Probably best to forget about Chauvin

Yeah I know its not right but..

There are plenty more deserving people out there who need appeals and retrials.
This can’t be accepted. Chauvin may of been a piece of crap but to allow a biased jury to judge him sets a bad precedent.

Imagine you getting charged with sexual assault and despite having no evidence against you women that were part of the me too movement made up your jury.

So you're fine with a tainted jury as long as you personally get the verdict you want?

Cool Story Bro

Y'all have spent the last year praying for a venue change so the pride of Appalachia can declare that the cop was protecting and serving and let him go.

Even now people are praying for an appeal so they can do anything to get this man acquitted.

So you can miss me with that bullshit. Address the shit under your nose if you smell shit.

Y'all have spent the last year praying for a venue change so the pride of Appalachia can declare that the cop was protecting and serving and let him go.

Even now people are praying for an appeal so they can do anything to get this man acquitted.

So you can miss me with that bullshit. Address the shit under your nose if you smell shit.

Meh... He's guilty.... Of what I'm happy to discuss.

But these jurors handing Chauvin ammo for his way out. They need to shut up.

And you're acting like a clown... lol. Blind to what's the issue is here.

What do you think the result of the trials based on the charges filed by the state should have been?

I mean based on what I saw and the charges that were filed, Id say murder. However, looking at the facts as presented, there was IMHO reasonable doubt as to what killed the dude. I mean we can sit here and rehash all the facts, but a known drug addict, complaining about breathing before he even hit the ground, add in the heart issues, and contradictory expert testimony, equals reasonable doubt. But go on and tell me how a black man wearing a BLM shirt, that talks about knees on necks, is reasonable and unbiased. Go on. This isnt about Chauvin or Floyd. This is about mob justice vs the law.

Meh... He's guilty.... Of what I'm happy to discuss.

But these jurors handing Chauvin ammo for his way out. They need to shut up.

And you're acting like a clown... lol. Blind to what's the issue is here.

I'm well aware of the issue. And I'm also aware that white people use it judiciously. We call it jury nullification. Welcome to the flipside.

Don't like it, abolish jury trials. Because this isn't even atypical. It appears YOU'RE actually the one that doesn't understand the issue.

I mean based on what I saw and the charges that were filed, Id say murder. However, looking at the facts as presented, there was IMHO reasonable doubt as to what killed the dude. I mean we can sit here and rehash all the facts, but a known drug addict, complaining about breathing before he even hit the ground, add in the heart issues, and contradictory expert testimony, equals reasonable doubt. But go on and tell me how a black man wearing a BLM shirt, that talks about knees on necks, is reasonable and unbiased. Go on. This isnt about Chauvin or Floyd. This is about mob justice vs the law.

Yikes, what a useless pile of words.

Back