Derek Brunson Vs Uriah Hall anyone?

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I know Hall lost his last fight and Brunson is on a 4 fight winning streak but that would be a real fun match-up!
But my guess is they probably gonna make him wait for the Leites Vs Gegard winner.

I would like to see him fight someone around #5 rank, and if he wins get a title shot. He has been killing everyone that is not elite and 2 out of his 3 losses are to Jacare and Yoel Romero. He was winning the majority of the Romero fight until he gassed in the third round. He is an exciting fighter and well rounded enough to beat anyone in the division.

Kennedy needs an opponent doesn't he? I'd love to see Brunson whoop him.

Bruhson should fight someone from top 10, Tim Kennedy is good option

I feel he loses to everyone in the top 10 and uriah hall. Sam Alvey is his best win in his current streak.

No.

Brunson vs Leites/Mousasi winner

I feel he loses to everyone in the top 10 and uriah hall. Sam Alvey is his best win in his current streak.

I agree with second sentence, disagree with th first. Agreed his competition hasn't been great but it has how he has looked in victory. Alvey and Herman are real durable guys, and he the way he blitzed Jucao was like the guy grabbed his girl's ass or something.

He called Whittaker out on Twitter.

Big fan of both, but Whittaker is fighting Sapo and I hope he smokes him. Dirty fighter. Brunson vs Leites/Moose winner. The fight is less than a week away. So barring injury it seems to align perfectly.

Uriah is a dangerous matchup for him. Brunson is wild on the feet and I could see Uriah catching him with something

Uriah is a dangerous matchup for him. Brunson is wild on the feet and I could see Uriah catching him with something
yeah but brunson has great wrestling, he would grind him out if he sees the danger

Ask me how I know you were following his career from fight finder.

Ragdolling Romero is a superb achievement,and he dominated all of his opponents in his wins

I hope this one dont happen, reason 1 being I hate seeing brothas fight brothas . reason 2 I think both guys need to be built up more, Halls a hard sell because he is so inconsistent.

Would rather see brunson vs the loser of bisping Anderson and hall vs someone like Ed Herman

Uriah Hall called him out and Brunson seemed to like the matchup. Set it up, Joe Silva. UFC 197 is already stacked but faaawk it. Add that shit.

Brunson grinds him down IMO.

Sure. I'm down for some BBC.

B
lack on Black Crime ;)

Brunson is a guy a actually want to see fighting at the top. Kinda burnt out on Hall, to be honest. I feel like he has a shit ton of potential but fails to deliver. No, ty.

Back