Derek Brunson is going to KO Elias Theodoru

DanAndroid

What Would Jon Do?
@Brown
Reaction score
Not only may Brunson have the added motivation of fighting for his job he has also knocked out better strikers than Elias. Brunson has legit power and he has great TDD. I see him KOing the decision machine in the first round. He has had a rough run in the UFC but he has only lost to the top guys in the division. What do you think?

Theodorou is like a honey badger. I don't see how Brunson knocks him out, and his cardio isn't on Elias' level. Spartan by UD.

Brunson has such a glass chin i wouldnt be surprisd if the most boring fighters/the most feather fisted fighter in the roster Elias Theodorou KOs him if the connects clean.

spartan by UD and sherdog will continue to be butthurt

Theodoru will probably avoid most of the Brunsons attempts and finish winning a decesion.

Easy decision for Teh Spartan...

tumblr_mh53ch6Q5m1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Spartan would be too tough and ruthless for Brunson. Dude is a straight up savage, one of the most terrifying human beings alive today.

Not only may Brunson have the added motivation of fighting for his job he has also knocked out better strikers than Elias. Brunson has legit power and he has great TDD. I see him KOing the decision machine in the first round. He has had a rough run in the UFC but he has only lost to the top guys in the division. What do you think?

Theodoru winning fights is one of the most confusing things about MMA in the last few years for me.

that's cute, elias is a fuckin animal and easily the most exciting, brutal striker in the UFC right now.

Elian twodoor is unable to compete as his hands are weapons of mass destruction.

Banned by Geneva Convention. There's actually a section specifically about him.

Theoboreo will put Brunson to sleep. By not doing shit and singing a lullaby

Back