Derek Brunson explosive pushup

I hate to be that guy, but this looks like more form then sheer athleticism, i think he's mostly bringing his arms up.

Still pretty explosive, but what I mean to say is that it's looks more impressive then it is.

I hate to be that guy, but this looks like more form then sheer athleticism, i think he's mostly bringing his arms up.

Still pretty explosive, but what I mean to say is that it's looks more impressive then it is.

It's pretty impressive. Having speed like that will help when you retract your hands after a punch. I can see its use.

I can't say I'm unimpressed. That's a hell of a stack.

Yea, its impressive for sure, but what's impressive is how quickly he pulls back his shoulders and elbows to get his hands up there. The pushup is nice and strong, nothing special. The real show is his shoulder blades retracting and how fast he gets his elbows (and hands) back and up.

He gets a lot of hip drive into it too.

Back