Derek Brunso vs Israel Adesanya Face Off

I like Israel but I think Bumson is getting under his skin.

Wonder if Derek Brunso fought Derek Brunson who would win.

I think Adesanya will finish Brunson.

Dang. As of 30 minutes ago... almost forgot about this fight. Israel getting closer and closer to that title shot.

Brunson had a good point: Israel went 0-2 in his last Glory cards and is now with the UFC. He is so far from being the best striker out there. Don't know why he's so hyped. He is like Pat Barry of the middleweights.

Brunson will be admiring MSG's ceiling within 2 rounds.

brunson is trying way too hard, shits cringe.

yeah israel is skinny...good one.

israel saying brunson fights like a drunk bum is spot on though lol, " derek bumson ".

Black on black crime.. fuck yeah!

tumblr_ls02zpS4Bc1qdtldlo1_500.gif

Brunson had a good point: Israel went 0-2 in his last Glory cards and is now with the UFC. He is so far from being the best striker out there. Don't know why he's so hyped. He is like Pat Barry of the middleweights.

Doesn't mean shit, what's Brunson's kickboxing record btw? Those losses were against the #1 and #3 ranked MW kickboxers in the world. Not exactly tomato cans. Brunson's last two wins were against two 40 year olds and in his last fight he got his head kicked off by a known grappler. He's got no room to talk shit.

Except his point was wrong, Adesanya went 2-2 in Glory. He lost to Verlinden way back in 2014 then avenged the loss in another organization, then won a one night tourney consisting of 2 fights to secure the #1 contender spot, and "lost" the title fight to Wilnis in a very debatable decision. Kickboxing is too disjointed to act like Glory is the only organization that matters, he fought other top MW fighters in other organizations and won/lost against them. Fact is Adesanya was a top 5 MW in the world when he decided to focus strictly on MMA, the 2-2 Glory record is irrelevant.

I think Adesanya will finish Brunson.
I hope he does, I want Adesanya to go far.

Having a guy like him as a title challenger would be very interesting.

Good angle too, Kiwi vs Aussie.

Something they can sell down under.

Adesanya simply does not hit hard enough to KO Brunson and if Brunson fights reasonably intelligently he'll mix in his excellent wrestling with power strikes to take this one handily. Of course, the fact that he fights like an idiot would suggest he gasses himself out after 2 rounds of running and swinging and Israel cruises to a UD that everyone but me will find super impressive.

Back