Dequan Townsend addresses USADA suspension for cocaine, fentanyl: "I am not a drug user"

lmao because you haven’t met them it’s not possible.

I’ve known many unfortunately. Coke and opiates/during day and then Xanax or opiates at night sometimes with alcohol to crash unless they go the Xanax route the alcohol is not needed. Yes it’s easy to do if you have discipline. People just get caught up by the random employment drug tests like this dude

functional addicts are real, and usually pretty good at keeping it hidden. shit's more prevalent than a lot of people realize, not everyone looks like a junkie, doesn't have a job, can't pay their bills, etc, etc, stereotype, stereotype.

Addict or not, if you break the rules, there's no mysterious coming back.

lmao because you haven’t met them it’s not possible.

I’ve known many unfortunately. Coke and opiates/during day and then Xanax or opiates at night sometimes with alcohol to crash unless they go the Xanax route the alcohol is not needed. Yes it’s easy to do if you have discipline. People just get caught up by the random employment drug tests like this dude
lean towards = I think = my opinion

nowhere did I say it was entirely impossible.....

Do people normally have cocaine and fentanyl? Seems like their effects would cancel out unless you chase them with meth or E or something.
You’re correct. Fentanyl is used mostly in opioids like heroin or even benzos, both downers like fentanyl to cheaply enhance the product’s effects. Makes no sense to spike coke with fentanyl as it would counteract the effects as coke is an upper.

I believe him..

He could have easily taken cocaine by accident..

24087025.gif

i mean, who hasnt right? happens to the best of us.

You’re correct. Fentanyl is used mostly in opioids like heroin or even benzos, both downers like fentanyl to cheaply enhance the product’s effects. Makes no sense to spike coke with fentanyl as it would counteract the effects as coke is an upper.

the logic is solid to a rational brain, but junkies been mixing speedballs for ages. fentanyl speedballs are very real. dumbasses think the coke will keep them awake to enjoy the opioid, among other random stupid reasons.

Just use the pulsing defense

Im not sure how plausible the excuses are but I would lean towards him not having been doing drugs, personally....Ive never met someone on fent and coke that could hold together a 9-5 nursing job and a dedicated workout regiment that most fighters have
Yeah I came in to read what type of bullshit excuse he had.

But if he has a full time as health care provider, it actuality souds unlikely

so he was hanging around the wrong crowd and it got into his system? 3 days notice too late to quit whatever he was doing. He sorta admitted it.

He prob meant he’s not a habitual user, probably got caught off guard partying while he got the call up on 3 days notice.

Put the pitch fork down and let the man live. Not like any of you are saints.

Ironically though his day job is a Nurse from what I’ve read. Also read that he had lost a 4 year old child, I don’t remember the reason.

If a substance isn’t performance enhancing out of competition there should be no real issue with an athlete using it (unless it’s like rhino horn in which case he’s a dick).

it's only fentanyl you get caught.

The stuff isnt even banned out of competition if I'm correct? And the fight was really short notice? Why not just own up to it. If he didnt know he would be fighting then who cares
I'm guessing he doesn't want fans, sponsors, friends and family knowing he shoots up speedballs?

Hardcore junkies will shoot a combo of coke and heroin, they're called 'speedballs'. Most heroin is cut with fent, or what's obvious in this case, he's skipped out the heroin altogether and just booted straight fent with his coke.

Im not sure how plausible the excuses are but I would lean towards him not having been doing drugs, personally....Ive never met someone on fent and coke that could hold together a 9-5 nursing job and a dedicated workout regiment that most fighters have

Bro, I worked 12-14 hour days in the oil patch and everybody was ripping lines often. Its very do-able, at least short term.

It’s possible he did a little while partying and it had trace amounts of fentanyl in it. Sometimes it stays in your system longer than people tell you it does so it’s prpbsbly that. Either way, both are terrible excuses that he has provided.

junkie fucking in 2020

yeehaw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back