Dept of Homeland Security: “The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history."

This is Trump's government. Wasn't he supposed to drain the swamp? It's been 4 years. At the very least, if there are people this high up in the federal government lying about the integrity of our elections to hurt Trump, Trump has failed in his mission to drain the swamp.
Sam thing happened in his business.... he only kept around people that told him he was always right. This gave him a false sense of intelligence... he actually thinks he's really smart when clearly he's dumb as fuck... and if you look at the majority of his base? They are as stupid as he is... and lack any independent thought.

Sure, but you're missing the point. That being, that whether or not you trust them relies 100% on your political affiliation. They're Trump guys, and the sole reason the left gives them the time of day, is because they're telling them what they want to hear. If they said the opposite, you would have quite a different makeup of the people believing them. People only believe/don't believe them based entirely on political affiliation. Liberals would believe Trump 100% if he all of a sudden started whispering sweet nothings into their ears, and vice versa.

It's not a good sign.

I mean, look, If a state like Georgia where the difference is less than 0.5% does a recount, then that's fine with me. If the Reps want to pay for recounts in other states, then let them. But there's a difference between "We wanna make sure the count is correct" and "THE ELECTION IS RIGGED, WIDESPREAD FRAUD, I DIDN'T LOSE".

Plus I disagree with you. Trump won by smaller margins and the dems conceded, we didn't have this absurd circus.

I mean Pompeo said "we're getting ready for a smooth transition to a 2nd Trump presidency", I mean what the hell? That's the type of shit you expect to hear in Russia or North Korea, lol. It is completely insane coming from a govt official.

I agree with you that people are too biased though. However, the single agency in charge of cybersecurity, which was created by Trump, is saying his claims about the systems are BS. That is interesting, and it's another thing in a long list of factors against him, it's not purely about being partisan. If HIllary did something fucked up with her emails, then investigate her for all I care, I wouldn't assume she's 100% innocent just because she is the Democrat candidate. I couldn't give a shit.

If the Russian accusation with Trump was too impossible to prove or was baseless, then they should've let it go, instead of wasting people's time. There's enough stuff to criticize about Trump. But I do believe there is a line between being biased and straight up questioning the democratic process of the country with no evidence. The latter is far more dangerous than the typical dirty political tricks imo, regardless of political affiliation. It's also quite clear at this point that it's made up.

the government are the same people that told you Oswald shot Kennedy and jet fuel melts steel beams, but okay. we should definitely believe them this time!

aren't these the same fucktards who said WMD in Iraq. you sheep will believe anything if it's anti-Trump. Literally anything.

Reactions: Ruv
Plus I disagree with you. Trump won by smaller margins and the dems conceded, we didn't have this absurd circus.

Democrats are more two faced about it. They say they conceded, but then threw record funds to the Green party to contest key states.

Never mind the screaming for electors to not vote for Trump.

Then 4 years of "RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION!!!"

I swear some of you have this blind spot about how contentious the 2016 election was.

the government are the same people that told you Oswald shot Kennedy and jet fuel melts steel beams, but okay. we should definitely believe them this time!

aren't these the same fucktards who said WMD in Iraq. you sheep will believe anything if it's anti-Trump. Literally anything.
You know who doesn't lie?

Donald Trump

It's too big of a conspiracy for everyone to stay quiet. If nothing comes to light by January its pretty safe to assume it was legit.

For now though I remain skeptical.

Why on earth would you be skeptical? Aside from Trump, a known liar, claiming fraud, there is no actual evidence and nothing unusual about this election compared to 2016.

Anything coming out of Trump's mouth is what you should be skeptical about. After 4 years of constant lies, no reasonable person should believe what this guy says. The evidence of fraud is sitting right there alongside his healthcare plan, his tax returns, and the only copy of the Wu Tang album Once Upon a Time in Shaolin.

You know who doesn't lie?

Donald Trump

giphy.gif

Democrats are more two faced about it. They say they conceded, but then threw record funds to the Green party to contest key states.

I swear some of you have this blind spot about how contentious the 2016 election was.

I agree with you that all those things are wrong, I wouldn't deny it. I don't think we need to pick sides when people are doing fucked up shit. Although more electors "deserted" Hillary than they did Trump. But I also think that what Trump is pulling now is much worse and more extreme.

And they did concede. In fact, Hillary conceded in a speech almost immediately that same day or the next. It's not comparable to what we're seeing right now really. Even if you hate Hillary, compare this to Trump's rhetoric (timestamped):

Last edited:
Hillary was still in courts filing suits in 2016 at this time. I swear some of you have very selective memories.

Besides, Rudy is on the case. Let him bang!

Russian meddling confirmed by 17 agencies, with 37 indictments.

You're post is full of dishonesty.

Back