Media Depressing video of the Weidman family immediately after his loss to Reyes.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Never been a big fan of Weidman's, but this is shitty to watch.

Boston accents are terrible.

tenor.gif

His dad looks devastated. Probably trying to figure out how he’s going to break the news to Weidman that he’s no longer his boy.

Damn. Not as bad as Aldo's but still. We always put the focus on the winner, but what about what happens to whoever loses?

Weidman is a great dude with a great family. Can't hate on that.

Weidman is very handsome in real life.

I was at the pre fight presser when he fought Rockhold and Chris was more handsome.

Not ghey btw.

"doesn't have a mark on him"

Just got his brains scrambled for the tenth time.

Damn. Not as bad as Aldo's but still. We always put the focus on the winner, but what about what happens to whoever loses?

Weidman is a great dude with a great family. Can't hate on that.

That's how society is. You're nothing, and nobody cares about you when you're no longer on top. There's a great Netflix series about this called "Losers".

His dad is so fucking weird.

The infamous "he's still my boy" was retarded. Yeah, guess what papa, nobody thought for a second he wasn't, seems like it was something you were contemplating in your own head lmao

And here he says "i'm gonna continue loving him"

yeah NO SHIT you are! da fuck

Why does he bring his kids to watch him fight? Watching your dad get brutally Ko’d is traumatizing

“It’s part of the game.”
“It seems like it’s the only part of the game, dad.”

The infamous "he's still my boy" was retarded. Yeah, guess what papa, nobody thought for a second he wasn't, seems like it was something you were contemplating in your own head lmao

"I wanted to throw him in a dumpster after he was born, but I decided not to...still ma boy"

Annnnnnndddd. STIIIIIILLLL, MY BOY! Chris “cheered when opponent snapped his femur and tried to get a dq win against Mousasi” Weidman.

Why does he bring his kids to watch him fight? Watching your dad get brutally Ko’d is traumatizing
I’m personally not a fan of it, but it’s up to the fighters. I certainly wouldn’t bring any family member with me.

You'd think they'd be used to it by now. Also lol at using the fact you have a wife and kids as a coping mechanism for every time you lose.

His dad has had one foot out the door since Chris was born. "That's my boy?!?!"

Back