Social Deportation crackdown expected to start in multiple cities. Is America finally taking a stand?

hiya method115,

hmmmm. Charlotte is not on the list. i wonder if that's because the RNC is coming to town in a year and a half.

its a weird omission.

- IGIT

Didn't they just do a big raid in NC a few months ago? I thought I read something along those lines not long ago

Didn't they just do a big raid in NC a few months ago? I thought I read something along those lines not long ago

ahoy PainIsLife,

aye.

the illegal immigrant population was cut by 200 in a bunch of raids last winter.

there are still well over 100,000 illegal immigrants in the Charlotte metro area (way over that figure if you include Concord and Gastonia, just on the cusp of Charlotte), though.

so it seems pretty much the same to me.

- IGIT

Ah yes as detailed in that Trump commissioned report on voter fraud. You know the one that never got published because it didn't find what it wanted to find.

Or in that list the Texas AG sent out. Until they realized that the people on it were legally registered to vote and the entire thing blew up in their face.

You might claim its an insignificant number, but you cant claim it doesn't happen.

-Researchers from Old Dominion University (ODU) and George Mason University (GMU) analyzed participation rates by non-citizens using data from 2008 and 2010 Cooperative Congressional Election Studies. With this data, the researchers estimated that roughly 620,000 non-citizens were registered to vote prior to the 2008 election.

Virginia:
-5,556 non-citizens have been removed from the voter rolls for citizenship problems in 120 of Virginia's 133 voting jurisdictions since 2011. In 102 of these jurisdictions, 1,852 individuals cast 7,474 ballots before election officials cancelled their registrations. In the other 13 voting jurisdictions, election officials have not removed a single record from the voter rolls because of citizenship problems in over 6 years.

-North Carolina Department of Justice Case. The Justice Department charged 19 aliens accused of illegally voting in the 2016 election.

-

Borders are simply a immaterial concept. They don't exist. Don't know why you feel so prievlaged just because you were lucky enough to be born in a certain area.

This is you being a dumbass again.

It's not the area that is really valuable. It's the people there who made the laws who build the societies that make that area valuable.

Last edited:
It would also be great if you shut your f'n mouth.

But I guess it's pointless to hope for miracles, Jim Carrey fan. <LucyBless>

If you don't wan't to look like a moron, you should back up your otherwise unproven claim with data supporting it. Then again you passed the point of no return in that regard a long time ago, so why start trying now?

Has that ever stopped them from voting anyway?

Has that ever stopped Political parties from "counting" those votes?

This notion that illegals don't vote is silly and tantamount to sticking one's head in the sand.

They DO vote. Dems make sure they do.

Hell...Dems are willing to use Dead People to vote as well.

And of course, you are correct that the Republicans are not exactly Angels of Mercy here either.

But illegals DO vote.

Honestly, i dont doubt that there is some illegal voting. I dont know if it makes a significant difference though. While i think we can agree that there shouldnt be any at all, i dont believe that we could find an election that illegal aliens made a significant impact on.

It is illegal for non citizens to vote. Also Republicans seem to have a pretty strong hold on the voting fraud.
Illegals are the material of the future growth of the immigrant-descended population. A population that will overwhelmingly vote for the Democrats.

I really dislike this idiot:

I really dislike this idiot:

Not exactly breaking news.

Though he'll say in the debates, "I offered Dems a chance to be part of the success and they refused, so I solved the border crisis on my own."

I think that's what he is going for.

More Political posturing instead of action.

Trump has slowly turned from a businessman into one of the establishment.

Illegals are the material of the future growth of the immigrant-descended population. A population that will overwhelmingly vote for the Democrats.

Under law those people will be what we call natural born citizens. :D maybe the Republicans should target them as potential voters.

Which is all the democrats care about. They are all for illegals voting and getting them to where they can vote.

I’m all for legal immigrants I don’t care who they vote for.

Under law those people will be what we call natural born citizens. :D maybe the Republicans should target them as potential voters.
That's why Trump wanted to abolish jus solis, at least for illegals. However we all know it's impossible to change the Constitution in the current political climate.
As the Latino descended population increases things may change as the multicultural coalition of the democratic party will be less important to them.
However, as it stands, it's really hard to compete with the Democrats when they're the party that promises welfare while the Republicans promise tax cuts. The Democrats promise a path to citizenship and the Republicans insist on mass deportations.
The Republicans cannot try to compete on these matters with the Democrats.

That's why Trump wanted to abolish jus solis, at least for illegals. However we all know it's impossible to change the Constitution in the current political climate.
As the Latino descended population increases things may change as the multicultural coalition of the democratic party will be less important to them.
However, as it stands, it's really hard to compete with the Democrats when they're the party that promises welfare while the Republicans promise tax cuts. The Democrats promise a path to citizenship and the Republicans insist on mass deportations.
The Republicans cannot try to compete on these matters with the Democrats.

So it would benefit the Republican party to move away from trying to give tax cuts to the wealthy, and focus on other ways to grow the economy?

You might claim its an insignificant number, but you cant claim it doesn't happen.

-Researchers from Old Dominion University (ODU) and George Mason University (GMU) analyzed participation rates by non-citizens using data from 2008 and 2010 Cooperative Congressional Election Studies. With this data, the researchers estimated that roughly 620,000 non-citizens were registered to vote prior to the 2008 election.

Virginia:
-5,556 non-citizens have been removed from the voter rolls for citizenship problems in 120 of Virginia's 133 voting jurisdictions since 2011. In 102 of these jurisdictions, 1,852 individuals cast 7,474 ballots before election officials cancelled their registrations. In the other 13 voting jurisdictions, election officials have not removed a single record from the voter rolls because of citizenship problems in over 6 years.

-North Carolina Department of Justice Case. The Justice Department charged 19 aliens accused of illegally voting in the 2016 election.

-

Like I told lowman before :

Ignoring things like this or assuming things like this don't happen is akin to sticking one's head in the sand.

Ignoring things like this or assuming things like this don't happen is akin to sticking one's head in the sand.

If we dont harshly punish business and those responsible for knowingly hiring illegals and profitting off of the cheap labor, nothing will really change. We will continue to have the same problems because the reward will be high enough vs the risk.

Who on the left will take a hard stance against mass immigration? Or protect the borders adequately? Put Americans first and stop believing that it's our responsibility to save everyone not American?

Last edited:

Virginia:

-

And over exgagerating them is akin to lighting ones hair on fire.

Back