Social Deportation crackdown expected to start in multiple cities. Is America finally taking a stand?

Nah Trump played the democrates forcing them to do what he wanted.

He gets it right every now and then.

He plays his base more than anyone. I believe that this one was pretty easy to see through, that is why no one really bit on the thread.

Yes, I’m glad we agree that he’s not deporting illegal aliens as fast as he should.

It seems that Obama left such a large number of deportations, that Trump has had a hard time catching up. Maybe one of these days Trump will get it together, instead of just talking about the issue

It seems that Obama left such a large number of deportations, that Trump has had a hard time catching up. Maybe one of these days Trump will get it together, instead of just talking about the issue

I’m not about to vote for a Democrat though, since I know they won’t deport their own voter base.

I’m not about to vote for a Democrat though, since I know they won’t deport their own voter base.

I mean, i certainly hope they are against deporting the citizens of this fine country. :D

Pointless. Deport a few and more will be brought in. Havent addressed why they are coming.

Illegal aliens are not citizens.

It is illegal for non citizens to vote. Also Republicans seem to have a pretty strong hold on the voting fraud.

I never knew about Operation Wetback. That really is what it was called. That's fucking awesome.
Not surprised to see government sanctioned racism freely celebrated on Sherfront. Especially not from a troll like you ;)

Nah, the Trumpcans are cheering an event that has been cancelled.

I am actually annoyed at that.

Why Trump would give the Democrats a "chance" at a bipartisan action that will NEVER happen is absurd.

They just got done trying to take him down with a bullshit Collusion/Conspiracy charge.

And they're currently digging for more financial dirt on him and investigating everything....

Trump should not be holding an olive branch to these dimwits.

he should've let it happen as it would be one of the Biggest moments of his Presidency if he did.

meh.

Last edited:
It is illegal for non citizens to vote. Also Republicans seem to have a pretty strong hold on the voting fraud.

Has that ever stopped them from voting anyway?

Has that ever stopped Political parties from "counting" those votes?

This notion that illegals don't vote is silly and tantamount to sticking one's head in the sand.

They DO vote. Dems make sure they do.

Hell...Dems are willing to use Dead People to vote as well.

And of course, you are correct that the Republicans are not exactly Angels of Mercy here either.

But illegals DO vote.

This notion that illegals don't vote is silly.

And of course, you are correct that the Republicans are not exactly Angels of Mercy here either.

But illegals DO vote.

It would be great if you backed this up with some kind of statistically significant data.

It would be great if you backed this up with some kind of statistically significant data.

It would also be great if you shut your f'n mouth.

But I guess it's pointless to hope for miracles, Jim Carrey fan. <LucyBless>

This notion that illegals don't vote is silly and tantamount to sticking one's head in the sand.

But illegals DO vote.

Ah yes as detailed in that Trump commissioned report on voter fraud. You know the one that never got published because it didn't find what it wanted to find.

Or in that list the Texas AG sent out. Until they realized that the people on it were legally registered to vote and the entire thing blew up in their face.

Back