Deportation Bus

That's a good idea. They should have started doing that yesterday.

It's good to note that after Georgia cracked down on their illegal workers a few years ago tens of millions of dollars worth of their crops rotted in their fields and even using slave labor from their prisons wasn't been able to help.

Migrant farm workers are skilled workers than are necessary for many rural economies. We simply do not have an educated or conditioned farm workforce anymore, certainly not enough to support our modern corporate agriculture titans.

Even the height of the 2008/2009 crash farms had thousands of job openings and no one would work them, even when recommended by unemployment offices.
Poor corporate agriculture titans.

Poor corporate agriculture titans.

They're incredibly wealthy and influential actually, that's why our migrant farm workers aren't going anywhere.

Our people haven't worked the fields for like 100 years now and we're not about to go back.

It's good to note that after Georgia cracked down on their illegal workers a few years ago tens of millions of dollars worth of their crops rotted in their fields and even using slave labor from their prisons wasn't been able to help.

Migrant farm workers are skilled workers than are necessary for many rural economies. We simply do not have an educated or conditioned farm workforce anymore, certainly not enough to support our modern corporate agriculture titans.

Even the height of the 2008/2009 crash farms had thousands of job openings and no one would work them, even when recommended by unemployment offices.
We definitely need the cheap labor they provide. I've had people laugh in my face for recommending they try farm work. They would rather big daddy government pay their way for them.

We definitely need the cheap labor they provide. I've had people laugh in my face for recommending they try farm work. They would rather big daddy government pay their way for them.

It's not even about the cost. Of course Americans won't do that work for that pay, but even if they were paid more they likely wouldn't be able to do it anyway.

It's about the skill. Horticulture knowledge, climization, etc

It's a lot more skilled than people want to admit. These aren't jobs you can pull any dickhead out of highschool to do.

It's not even about the cost. Of course Americans won't do that work for that pay, but even if they were paid more they likely wouldn't be able to do it anyway.

It's about the skill. Horticulture knowledge, climization, etc

It's a lot more skilled than people want to admit. These aren't jobs you can pull any dickhead out of highschool to do.
Most folks I see around couldn't walk up a flight of stairs in the Ac. I'd hate to see them trying to work the fields in 115 degree heat. Plus the damn humidity is like 100%.

It's good to note that after Georgia cracked down on their illegal workers a few years ago tens of millions of dollars worth of their crops rotted in their fields and even using slave labor from their prisons wasn't able to help.

<Fedor23>

Small price to pay in my opinion. Think of the future.

You mean a future without domestically grown food?

You pasty dorks are not about to pick a single grape.

Mexican slaves are not needed.

So much hatred for white people... <{cruzshake}>

Plenty of white folks work the fields and some even have their own vegetable gardens and fruit trees/bushes.

Is that retard really planning on taking murderers and rapists and putting them onto buses to drop them off? How about convicting them of their crimes and transferring them to Mexican prisons? Maybe do that instead of dropping them off from a bus.

Mexican slaves are not needed.

So much hatred for white people... <{cruzshake}>

Plenty of white folks work the fields and some even have their own vegetable gardens and fruit trees/bushes.

I am white, I don't hate white people.

I hate the white people that think they're some kind of victims though.

I'm not about to work outside either.

Unleashed

u2edc.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah really.

If someone is dependent on a "deportation bus" to make up their mind on a candidate then they're the bottom of the voting barrel. I suspect you're confusing the issue of illegal immigration with the political stunt of the bus. People can choose a candidate based on their stance on illegal immigration - that's normal. But if the people are seriously being swayed by imagery of a bus then they're not the informed end of the electorate.

Telling me that it's an emotive appeal doesn't change that, all it does is explain the metric by which they are making their poorly informed choice. I already know it's the metric for their decision making - that's exactly why it deserves mockery.

lol, what world do you live in?

If someone is dependent on a "deportation bus" to make up their mind on a candidate then they're the bottom of the voting barrel

Nobody is depending on anything. Doesn't matter if they're 'informed' or not, educated or stupid. They have emotions. Why did Trump win? did he win over the informed people with his intellect? Why do commercials work so well for centuries? Are we all stupid? Look at the people going to the Deploraball, do they look like bottom feeding rednecks to you?

My point again: that ad HITS EVERYONE, not only the the dumb. Looks like it triggered some emotional response in you too.

If the Democrats think they can only sway the 'informed' with reason and logic then they're in for another defeat.

When will poor whites, realize they are being manipulated by the GOP. The GOP just takes their votes for granted.

I do not want open borders, but the GOP just plays on poor whites fears and then fucks them with corporate welfare.

Dem's do the same with you poor blacks

Back