News Deontay Wilder's Fiancée Granted Restraining Order Amid Domestic Violence Allegations

His fiancee isn't even black she's Filipina-American. She was born in the Philippines, grew up in Japan, and moved to California later.
Her father is a black American military man. Based on how she presents herself and how most mixed black American people usually identify. She probably views herself as a black woman more than anything else

Her father is a black American military man. Based on how she presents herself and how most mixed black American people usually identify. She probably views herself as a black woman more than anything else
Source? All her bio said online was that she was born in the Philippines and identified her as Filipino (or Filipina since she's a woman).

Here's a post she put on social media of her family

Then she is part African-American. She was born in the Philippines though and grew up in Japan so it seems to me that she identifies more with Asian culture.

Well Muhammad Ali didn’t like white people either (hell he hurled racial slurs at black people) and Johnny Cash isn’t a kiddie fiddler like Ali so your entire post makes no sense.
What doesn't make sense? How you can justify the piece of shit tendencies of your heros but call out others for doing the same. That's a bit hypocritical.

I dont believe Ali was a "kid fiddler." Nor do I subscribe to your hierarchy of modern virtue signaling to where if a man puts his hands on a woman it makes him the worst thing in the world or irredeemable. Context & specifics matter. Physically assaulting any human being is wrong. It's also a bit worse the more defenseless they are. However, in my opinion there are plenty worse people. Also, a man that slips up and makes a mistake once out of passion & rage is not the same as somebody who has a history of domestic violence. Again context and scenario matters.

Ali fought fire with fire. I would of hated a group of people that told me I wasn't a full person or human being then took my full tax dollar at the same rate to give unequal services. Then jailed me for not wanting to risk my life overseas for a country that oppressed me & my kin. I would of even hated the people who didn't fight or speak out against such appalling nonsense.

Ali changed his opinion & did regret some of the hard-line stances he took. Especially the whole Nation of Islam vs Malcolm X controversy. He has white in-law children at this point & biracial grandchildren. He has publicly even spoke out against some of the stuff he did & said.
I still get bothered by how he did Joe Frazier. But if Joe can forgive and recognize Ali's heroic greatness i can follow suit.

People are complicated . All these great men were far from perfect or role-models in many area.

Last edited:
Lmao. Nah, as a mixed half African American person with a ton of biracial siblings, family members & friends that's not how that works...LMAO. Especially nowadays where being biracial is 100000x more prevalent.

Lmao. Nah, as a mixed half African American person with a ton of biracial siblings, family members & friends that's not how that works...LMAO. Especially nowadays where being biracial is 100000x more prevalent.
Almost every black person that I've heard talk about it brings up the old one drop rule and says that America sees you as black anyways so thats how they choose to identify. I've known a few half black half Mexican people, including some in my own family who identify exclusively with their Mexican side and don't even acknowledge their black side but this is because their black father abandoned them and they were raised exclusively by their Mexican mother and family. People I know who are half black and half Mexican or anything else for that matter, if the dad sticks around they identify as black first and everything else second. Half white and half black I don't think it even matters if the black parent is there or not, the person will still identify as black first because I guess white people in america don't have the same kind of pride in their heritage as other people do

What doesn't make sense? How you can justify the piece of shit tendencies of your heros but call out others for doing the same. That's a bit hypocritical.

I dont believe Ali was a "kid fiddler." Nor do I subscribe to your hierarchy of modern virtue signaling to where if a man puts his hands on a woman it makes him the worst thing in the world or irredeemable. Context & specifics matter. Physically assaulting any human being is wrong. It's also a bit worse the more defenseless they are. However, in my opinion there are plenty worse people. Also, a man that slips up and makes a mistake once out of passion & rage is not the same as somebody who has a history of domestic violence. Again context and scenario matters.

Ali fought fire with fire. I would of hated a group of people that told me I wasn't a full person or human being then took my full tax dollar at the same rate to give unequal services. Then jailed me for not wanting to risk my life overseas for a country that oppressed me & my kin. I would of even hated the people who didn't fight or speak out against such appalling nonsense.

Ali changed his opinion & did regret some of the hard-line stances he took. Especially the whole Nation of Islam vs Malcolm X controversy. He has white in-law children at this point & biracial grandchildren. He has publicly even spoke out against some of the stuff he did & said.
I still get bothered by how he did Joe Frazier. But if Joe can forgive and recognize Ali's heroic greatness i can follow suit.

People are complicated . All these great men were far from perfect or role-models in many area.

“I wrote this in defense of a 34 year old who fucked a 16 year old”

Look in the mirror while saying this.

Nope. Hahahaha what a dumb post.
What's dumb is you not acknowledging what's blatantly obvious. No biracial black person in America gets called a white person. They get called black or biracial depending on the day it is. No person who is half black and half white and is a public figure could come out saying they are white and being an advocate for white people without being called a laughing stock and a disgrace. A biracial person claiming to be a proud black man wouldn't even make anyone blink

What's dumb is you not acknowledging what's blatantly obvious. No biracial black person in America gets called a white person. They get called black or biracial depending on the day it is. No person who is half black and half white and is a public figure could come out saying they are white and being an advocate for white people without being called a laughing stock and a disgrace. A biracial person claiming to be a proud black man wouldn't even make anyone blink
Many Filipinos themselves are biracial and she's also part black/AA which would make her multiracial or mixed race. Who knows how she identifies. Mixed people don't necessarily have to choose. How other people perceive her race is a different story. She could pass for either an Asian woman or a black woman.
45820a82fc725b72b12c1fd90096c528_xl.jpg

“I wrote this in defense of a 34 year old who fucked a 16 year old”

Look in the mirror while saying this.
No. That was debunked above. Look in the mirror and say you support a racist or somebody who was ashamed to be with a woman simply because she was 1/16th black.
I'm a "biracial black person" in America. There is a whole history of biracial black people passing as white in America, you know nothing stooge. Lmao movies, books, historical documents & accounts. You are speaking in generics about something you know nothing about. Plenty of biracial people now identify as exactly what they are....biracial. I know multiple mixed people with black fathers who were present who don't identify as African American. At the end of the day a shertard from another country can't pick a random person they know nothing about & write an idiotic thesis on why that random person from Asia identifying as "black."

When I was younger and stockier and wore my hair more natural in box fades, afros, or cornrows people assumed I was mixed or lightskin African American.

In my mid to late 20s when I would cut weight down to 205 and where a hat everyone thought I was Italian or Greek. Keep in mind the older many biracial people get the more melanin they lose.

Now I live in Arizona and get a crazy tan this time of year. Currently I'm 275lbs with short wavy hair. Even the Mexicans & Puerto Ricans out here think I'm Mexican. They literally get pissed at me when they speak Spanish & I have to tell them I'm not Latino & that I don't speak Spanish.

No. That was debunked above. Look in the mirror and say you support a racist or somebody who was ashamed to be with a woman simply because she was 1/16th black.

I'm a "biracial black person" in America. There is a whole history of biracial black people passing as white in America, you know nothing stooge. Lmao movies, books, historical documents & accounts. You are speaking in generics about something you know nothing about. Plenty of biracial people now identify as exactly what they are....biracial. I know multiple mixed people with black fathers who were present who don't identify as African American. At the end of the day a shertard from another country can't pick a random person they know nothing about & write an idiotic thesis on why that random person from Asia identifying as "black."

When I was younger and stockier and wore my hair more natural in box fades, afros, or cornrows people assumed I was mixed or lightskin African American.

In my mid to late 20s when I would cut weight down to 205 and where a hat everyone thought I was Italian or Greek. Keep in mind the older many biracial people get the more melanin they lose.

Now I live in Arizona and get a crazy tan this time of year. Currently I'm 275lbs with short wavy hair. Even the Mexicans & Puerto Ricans out here think I'm Mexican. They literally get pissed at me when they speak Spanish & I have to tell them I'm not Latino & that I don't speak Spanish.

And I understand that studies are at times flawed or made with a bias going in but here you go. Also go ahead and name some public figures who are biracial and publicly have stated that they identify with the other race over black and I'll do the opposite. Guarantee I can come up with a bigger list than you. Also you and the other guy keep bringing up telli being born and raised in Asia. She grew up on military bases. Find me a video of her speaking Japanese or Tagalog fluently, I doubt she speaks either one.

id like to take this opportunity to say that i believe Ali was a douchebag too. he did some great things but IMO Joe Frazier shouldve been the guy thats so revered. the shit Ali said to him and about him is pretty much unforgivable. Frazier was much more of a people's champion while Ali was whining about Islam and claiming his birth name was his "slave name", meanwhile Cassius Clay was an abolitionist lmao.

Many Filipinos themselves are biracial and she's also part black/AA which would make her multiracial or mixed race. Who knows how she identifies. Mixed people don't necessarily have to choose. How other people perceive her race is a different story. She could pass for either an Asian woman or a black woman.
45820a82fc725b72b12c1fd90096c528_xl.jpg
She looks like what she is, a mixed woman and her hair is not naturally straight like that. Doesn't matter so much how people look to me or you anyways, people are gonna call themselves whatever they feel they relate the most to regardless if it doesn't make sense to me or you. Andre Ward to me doesn't look like a black man but that's what he call himself, Barack Obama as well and he was raised by white people. Mariah Carey doesn't hardly look black at all and guess how she identifies?

Andre Ward to me doesn't look like a black man but that's what he call himself

I distinctly remember seeing a video of Ward rejecting being called black because he's "half white". I can't be bothered to search for it.

Anyway, what a thread this is... Wilder has domestic issues and this thread turns out to be a discussion about race in America. LOL

I distinctly remember seeing a video of Ward rejecting being called black because he's "half white". I can't be bothered to search for it.

Anyway, what a thread this is... Wilder has domestic issues and this thread turns out to be a discussion about race in America. LOL
i saw that, or one like it. The guy said something like, "i know you're pro black" and he corrected him by saying he was pro everybody and that his mom was white. that would probably be a minority type opinion though for anyone who's mixed.

i saw that, or one like it. The guy said something like, "i know you're pro black" and he corrected him by saying he was pro everybody and that his mom was white. that would probably be a minority type opinion though for anyone who's mixed.

His mother's black. His father was white. IIRC, his father was a bit of a mess and had drug issues and went to prison.

mj-ff1083a9dd05b5f72a372bda93fc540e.jpg

His mother's black. His father was white. IIRC, his father was a bit of a mess and had drug issues and went to prison.

mj-ff1083a9dd05b5f72a372bda93fc540e.jpg
oops, well the point remains. He said he was pro everybody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MisfitsBR
Back