Deontay Wilder will be remembered as an All-time great and one of best ever legends

I would like him more if he didn't come to the ring wearing shit Liberace would puke at seeing.

Provided he cleans house at HW, he’ll be worth mentioning. Let’s see if he does.

I assume this thread is a troll? He is not even an upper tier champion let alone in discussions for greatness and I can't see that changing anytime soon.

A lot of it is they are just scared of not being the experts they pretend to be.
Remember, a few of these guys have a lot invested in saying Wilder was all hype and a joke.
The more Wilder sleeps guys the dumber their post look. So a lot of them are super defensive and rustled about it.

Wilder is the most dangerous Puncher of all time and one of the best Punchers ever.

His win over Ortiz is better than Joshuas whole Combat Career …

Wilder is the most dangerous Puncher of all time and one of the best Punchers ever.

His win over Ortiz is better than Joshuas whole Combat Career …

The ban is coming soon.

He's already 35, and has a paper thin resume. He'll never be an atg, and certainly won't be remembered as anything other than a fundamentally flawed, yet exciting boxer with life changing power.

He's already 35, and has a paper thin resume. He'll never be an atg, and certainly won't be remembered as anything other than a fundamentally flawed, yet exciting boxer with life changing power.

it’s difficult to argue against that dude. However if he knocks out fury then Joshua, it would be tough to deny it

With the power he has, he can keep going until 38-40 no issue.
You can only fight who is available. When he KO's Fury again, Joshua and the like his greatness will be more apparant and undeniable.
Its true in boxing they have a sentimentality to the past when it was still the elite combat sport on the world stage so there will be some who never rate him and Fury will the old timers.
If MMA didnt exist Wilder would be considered a combat god at this point.

With the power he has, he can keep going until 38-40 no issue.
You can only fight who is available. When he KO's Fury again, Joshua and the like his greatness will be more apparant and undeniable.
Its true in boxing they have a sentimentality to the past when it was still the elite combat sport on the world stage so there will be some who never rate him and Fury will the old timers.
If MMA didnt exist Wilder would be considered a combat god at this point.

He will go down as one of the best ever

ive never seen a guy like Wilder …

size disadvantage against a legit HW is one Thing, but hes also a """shit""" boxer (hes not shit but you know what i mean).

Hes just a fucken Freak of the Freaks of the Freaks.

I just wanna see Wilder train some muay thai and see how hard he can knee people. Hes super explosive athlete and hes probably has power in every limb … lol.
HtxcopL.jpg

hes getting knocked out in 2 weeks

hes getting knocked out in 2 weeks
I'd love to see his stupid ass fanbitches here have to rationalize why he got ktfo by an allegedly pillow fisted out of shape boxer

I'd love to see his stupid ass fanbitches here have to rationalize why he got ktfo by an allegedly pillow fisted out of shape boxer

It is very sad but I hope Wilder gets knocked out.
I like Wilder more than Fury but the Wilder nut lickers here are really unbearable.

It is very sad but I hope Wilder gets knocked out.
I like Wilder more than Fury but the Wilder nut lickers here are really unbearable.

you just cant handle the explosiveness of Wilder fans

Back