Deontay Wilder vs Ngannou (kickboxing match)

Within first 30 sec Ngannou is laying flat eyes closed

Wilder is one of hardest punchers in HW history hes right there with a prime Tyson n Foreman. Not mention Wilders hand speed.

I'd be more interested in watching a fight between their superiors Fury and Stipe

I believe Ngannou would KO him. He is bigger and hits harder. Plus, he is very durable. If he threw a few kicks, it would get ugly fast for Wilder because any time a pro-boxer tries K-1, they can't take the leg kicks. Anythony Joshua will ko Wilder if they ever meet.

Ngannou hits harder? You’re drunk, go to sleep.

In kick boxing I am not sure. They both get wild at times and could get caught. Francis has the better chin and Wilder hits harder. Francis can actually kick though so I would go with Francis.

But I tell you a couple of guys who would probably clean house is the Klitschko brothers. They both used to kick box. And were heavyweight champions for years in boxing. They may be too old now though.

In kick boxing I am not sure. They both get wild at times and could get caught. Francis has the better chin and Wilder hits harder. Francis can actually kick though so I would go with Francis.

But I tell you a couple of guys who would probably clean house is the Klitschko brothers. They both used to kick box. And were heavyweight champions for years in boxing. They may be too old now though.
I'm not saying you're wrong...but I'm not sure I have ever seen Francis throw a single kick.

He hasnt really needed to use anything but punches so far though. Throwing kicks or clinching just puts him at greater risk of being taken down where he is much more vulnerable. As you say, hes obviously got those things in his arsenal if he needs them, but you dont need to diversify just for the sake of it if you're already killing dudes in the first round with your punching power.
I totally agree with you, when you say you he should not diversify just for the sake of it. But we did see him fight Stipe and his " Punch your face in" approch did not work in that fight. I would just really like to see him become a more complete MMA fighter. Imagine that monster throwing elbows and knees , and leg kicks , man that would be fun haha :D

Back