Rumored Deontay Wilder vs Charles Martin PBC

lol that mental midget fighting Dillion<45>when he was unbeaten he wouldnt fight him.

Reactions: JSN
Starch Martin and sign the Whyte fight, finally. This one is long overdue and its one of the best, if not the best, fan fights at HW available.

Or announce your retirement and fuck off already. Either way, its time.

Starch Martin and sign the Whyte fight, finally. This one is long overdue and its one of the best, if not the best, fan fights at HW available.

Or announce your retirement and fuck off already. Either way, its time.

Martin then Whyte is perfect.

Didn't Martin with the belt off an injury?
Yeah I remember the other guys knee just suddenly gave out in like the second round. I don't recall ever seeing him again either.

Edit: just looked, it was the third round and Glazkov hasn't fought since.

Yeah I remember the other guys knee just suddenly gave out in like the second round. I don't recall ever seeing him again either.

Edit: just looked, it was the third round and Glazkov hasn't fought since.

Lol. I really think that they just brought Charles Martin in for that fight to win and "hold" the belt until a prospect, or up and comer, could come along and win it easy.

Wilder will flatten Martin if they fight. That one is over within a few rounds if not sooner.

I dont support tune ups, but so be it if it gets him fighting again.

Wilder will flatten Martin if they fight. That one is over within a few rounds if not sooner.

I dont support tune ups, but so be it if it gets him fighting again.
I didnt complain the other 20xs Wilder took on someone who I never heard of, I'm not gonna complain about Martin. Yeah, should be over inside 2 at most, but at LEAST that legendary right hand is going back to work. All that matters.

Come on man Ortiz was better, Charles Martin went down , like Ric Flair used to do from a back hand slap to the chest.

yeah Ortiz and who else? He’s no worse than either stiverne or breazealle. Imo he’d be his third best win! Laughable really for a guy that was wbc champ for so long

lol that mental midget fighting Dillion<45>when he was unbeaten he wouldnt fight him.
Omg likes for that straight out of the mid 90’s user name.

yeah Ortiz and who else? He’s no worse than either stiverne or breazealle. Imo he’d be his third best win! Laughable really for a guy that was wbc champ for so long
Stiverne really went to shit huh lol. I actually thought hed make some noise, but Wilder slaughtered him and I think he collapsed mentally and physically afterward. Looked like he didnt even want to be in the ring when the bell rang for the rematch.

Stiverne really went to shit huh lol. I actually thought hed make some noise, but Wilder slaughtered him and I think he collapsed mentally and physically afterward. Looked like he didnt even want to be in the ring when the bell rang for the rematch.

I’ve no idea how he was granted a rematch? Wasn’t he inactive for about 2 years prior? Wbc mandatory rankings seem seriously fcked up

Just read an interview with dillian Whyte. He’s pissed off that Eric molina and breezy have both had 2 title shots, yet he’s still at least 18 months away from his first. It really does put thinks I’m to perspective, as neither of these guys has a decent name on their records

I’ve no idea how he was granted a rematch? Wasn’t he inactive for about 2 years prior? Wbc mandatory rankings seem seriously fcked up

Just read an interview with dillian Whyte. He’s pissed off that Eric molina and breezy have both had 2 title shots, yet he’s still at least 18 months away from his first. It really does put thinks I’m to perspective, as neither of these guys has a decent name on their records
Boxing rankings, mandatories, and orgs are a gigantic shit show and largely embarrassing. I love when fighters drop belts and tell the org to piss off when they try to force nonsense on them.

Back