Rumored Deontay Wilder vs Charles Martin PBC

I’ve no idea how he was granted a rematch? Wasn’t he inactive for about 2 years prior? Wbc mandatory rankings seem seriously fcked up

Just read an interview with dillian Whyte. He’s pissed off that Eric molina and breezy have both had 2 title shots, yet he’s still at least 18 months away from his first. It really does put thinks I’m to perspective, as neither of these guys has a decent name on their records
It really does underline that the people who get title shots isn't sometimes because they have earned it but because they are easy to beat. Whyte is the proper boogeyman of HW boxing not fucking old man Ortiz. This just highlights the political BS that title shots go through. Whyte must have a record for being number 1 ranked but not getting a title shot.

It really does underline that the people who get title shots isn't sometimes because they have earned it but because they are easy to beat. Whyte is the proper boogeyman of HW boxing not fucking old man Ortiz. This just highlights the political BS that title shots go through. Whyte must have a record for being number 1 ranked but not getting a title shot.
Still bummed Ortiz and Whyte didnt fight. That was a great matchup.

Probably right in the middle, as with many things. Im sure there is truth and hyperbole.
The one thing I think he might be exaggerating is the training. I find it hard to believe wilder didn't train hard. He always looked in great shape and whilst not a massive volume guy he does carry his power late with lots of kos 2nd half of fights.

The one thing I think he might be exaggerating is the training. I find it hard to believe wilder didn't train hard. He always looked in great shape and whilst not a massive volume guy he does carry his power late with lots of kos 2nd half of fights.
Ya Im sure Wilder works. This is just interpretation, but I think he meant on the effectiveness of the training? Perhaps Wilder wont switch it up enough to sharpen his weak points. I definitely could see that as he hasnt really improved in his deficiencies.

His weight for the Fury rematch was pretty questionable.

I thought Malik Scott had been part of Wilder's team & helping him train

Paid sparring session with guaranteed highlight reel KO. Why not? Will definitely pirate stream

Back to can crushing. Can't blame him.

Back