Deontay wilder vs Anthony joshua

Prime fury hahahaha. He chased him based on his comeback fight. The one where he fought a CW, was fat as fck and watched a fight in the crowd during one of the rounds. Prime fury? And he ducked Joshua to fight that version of fury. Had agreed verbally to the offer. You think everyone’s as fckin stupid as you pal

The irony that you accuse anyone of bring a fan boy is priceless. The shit you type is laughable nonsense

Fury is someone who fights to the level of his opponents and has done for yrs, not long before he outclassed wlad, he got dropped by another cruiserweight in cunningham. Sharp boxing minds will notice this, it doesn't mean he is out of his prime. Otto Wallin split his head wide open while landing shot after shot, not long after he outclassed Wilder. Fury has been slap, bang in his prime for the last few yrs, despite the odd bad performance and wilder chased him down not once, but twice. Wilder isn't scared of tough challenges as Fury is the toughest challenge out there and wilder is stalking him.

Your predictable response is to pretend that either Wilder doesn't want him despite the testimony or Arum, suliaman, Warren, finkel or Fury and to say Fury was past it, when he coasted against poor opposition, like he always does. And you get rattled when accusations of fanboyism get thrown around, stop following the Fanboy playbook and the accusations will stop.

There is no way that anyone thought Fury was in his prime for the wilder fight until after that fight happened as he had been on a 2year lay off for numerous well documented reasons. Wilder's team took the fight as they thought it would be easy (compared to AJ or Whyte) and great way to raise wilders global profile.

Wilder said he would not fight him and on more then one occasion following summer of 2018 where his own manager Shelly Finkel said they are not interested in AJ and have focused on Fury which was a cherry pick gone wrong and are tied to a 3 fight deal as well they hid away. Keep in mind if 120 million didn’t attract Wilders attention then what would now coming off an abysmal PPV scheme he tried on the boxing world . <36>

There is no way that anyone thought Fury was in his prime for the wilder fight until after that fight happened as he had been on a 2year lay off for numerous well documented reasons. Wilder's team took the fight as they thought it would be easy (compared to AJ or Whyte) and great way to raise wilders global profile.

And wilder fans are well aware of this as well. It’s laughable people claiming that wilder took a risk fighting fury. We all know it was the exact opposite.

Wilder said he would not fight him and on more then one occasion following summer of 2018 where his own manager Shelly Finkel said they are not interested in AJ and have focused on Fury which was a cherry pick gone wrong and are tied to a 3 fight deal as well they hid away. Keep in mind if 120 million didn’t attract Wilders attention then what would now coming off an abysmal PPV scheme he tried on the boxing world . <36>

wilder accepted 15m for the Joshua fight then chased after fury as soon as he had his comeback fight. He earned less money for that fight as well

wilder accepted 15m for the Joshua fight then chased after fury as soon as he had his comeback fight. He earned less money for that fight as well
Wilder said AJ didn’t sign the contract and had no date as the reasoning.

1. Hearn signs Joshuas contract which is tied to the promotions.

2. Wilder signed to fight Fury with no date for 5 weeks in a row.

The simple truth is team Wilder didn’t want the fight and we knew that after Finkel cancelled meetings to even discuss it after turning down the first 12.5 million offer.

More people saw that coming than, than his performance in Germany against Wlad. Nothing in his outings before wlad gave people the thought he could beat him. Fury is that sort of fighter, people that know what they are looking at, can see it and they can also see that Wilder has been chasing Fury for a rematch for most of this year, only those that refuse to see it, can fail to see any of this.

Joshua will outbox Wilder early at best. But once he starts getting tagged, and he will... it will be over late.
I also don’tsee AJ outboxing Fury. Fury’s foot work, speed and better timing gonna be a problem for AJ.
He’s a Great fighter, but of the big 3, I see Fury and Wilder, in my eyes having the edge.

Joshua will outbox Wilder early at best. But once he starts getting tagged, and he will... it will be over late.
I also don’tsee AJ outboxing Fury. Fury’s foot work, speed and better timing gonna be a problem for AJ.
He’s a Great fighter, but of the big 3, I see Fury and Wilder, in my eyes having the edge.
who knows since they won't fight each other.

Lets not be revisionist here, when the first Fury/Wilder fight got booked the general belief was Fury was completely shot and there was no way he could be ready in time. He'd only been back for a few months, looked worse than he'd ever done and was coming off of lacklustre performances against two bums. I was actually in the minority of people that thought he was being underestimated, there was a hell of a lot of "Wilder in 5 or less" picks at the time. This was not Fury coming straight off beating Wlad, context is important.

Having said all that, if Wilder gets in there with him again in February or whenever its supposed to be, that seems like proof enough that he wasnt trying to be opportunistic with his timing the first time.

If Wilder is ducking people then why did he want an immediate rematch with the guy who fought him to a draw???? The guy who withstood his best shots, better than anyone else. The guy who is probably the best or 2nd best on the division.

Lets not be revisionist here, when the first Fury/Wilder fight got booked the general belief was Fury was completely shot and there was no way he could be ready in time. He'd only been back for a few months, looked worse than he'd ever done and was coming off of lacklustre performances against two bums. I was actually in the minority of people that thought he was being underestimated, there was a hell of a lot of "Wilder in 5 or less" picks at the time. This was not Fury coming straight off beating Wlad, context is important.

Having said all that, if Wilder gets in there with him again in February or whenever its supposed to be, that seems like proof enough that he wasnt trying to be opportunistic with his timing the first time.

If Wilder fights Fury then fights his mandatory in Whyte I'll give him some slack. Good on Fury for being able to come back from the dead against Wilder, but Fury just struggled and won a close decision against Wallin. I would have liked to see him fight someone in the top 10 other than Wilder to really gauge where he is currently at.

If Wilder is ducking people then why did he want an immediate rematch with the guy who fought him to a draw???? The guy who withstood his best shots, better than anyone else. The guy who is probably the best or 2nd best on the division.
Because he wanted to pick the location and the judges and didn't want Fury to keep training to get back to his best. If he doesn't fight Fury or Whyte he must get stripped at some point

Pre Widler Fury there is no way in hell Fury was no2 in the division prob not top 10 based on those comeback fights

you only have to go back to the threads on here when the fight was taking place to know what the fans thought furys chances were.

Everyone thought fury was a tough matchup for wilder, yet no one thought he was gonna be conscious at the end of the twelfth. He ballooned 10st, has a coke and drink habit, nervous breakdown and his 2 warm up fights were horrendous at best. most said he would never be the same fighter putting his body through hell. I didn’t even stay up to watch it

it’s funny how forgetful fans of fighters can be

you only have to go back to the threads on here when the fight was taking place to know what the fans thought furys chances were.

Everyone thought fury was a tough matchup for wilder, yet no one thought he was gonna be conscious at the end of the twelfth. He ballooned 10st, has a coke and drink habit, nervous breakdown and his 2 warm up fights were horrendous at best. most said he would never be the same fighter putting his body through hell. I didn’t even stay up to watch it

it’s funny how forgetful fans of fighters can be
Fury was the perfect mark for the occasion. Morbidly obese, years inactive, out of shape, and a heavy drinking cokehead. His scalp still had real value from the Klitschko win and he was being called the reigning lineal champion despite having retired. Fury became lineal again for the simple fact that Wilder fans were positive he'd never beat the 10 count, and we'd have a new 'lineal' champion. Anyway, good post.

Back