Deontay Wilder vs. Andy Ruiz Jr.

Andy by KO!

Maybe Wilder is still undefeated when they do fight. Ortiz had a great chance to KO Wilder, but Wilder got rescued. I really hope Ortiz is relentless this go around and finishes Wilder.
You’re gonna end up disappointed.

You’re gonna end up disappointed.

Alright we will see about that. Ortiz was closer than anyone to stopping Wilder and it was pretty damn obvious Wilder was given extra time. Wilder has his power to fall back on, but Ortiz is the better boxer.

Makes sense but didn't RR get banned or does someone still keep in contact.
I still talk to him several times a week, as Im sure several others do. But he posted about it before the banning bullshit.

I still talk to him several times a week, as Im sure several others do. But he posted about it before the banning bullshit.
Is there another boxing forum you guys are on then or do you just chat by text or something?

Happy to see people so divided about this answer since this makes the fight more likely but Andy Ruiz went from really underrated to overrated real quick !

I agree with everything you said. I would add to it that, along with him still being an unknown, he’s in a new territory himself (being in the limelight), so we’ll see how he handles it.

A lot of interesting fights IMO

Well he's not exactly going to bloat up is he.....

Andy's speed, cardio and much better boxing would make for a very interesting match up against Wilder. I think Wilder would win but I wouldn't be surprised if Andy's hand speed and combinations got the job done.

The Andy that nearly got ktfo by someone fighting with a concussion?

Doubtful.
Wilder's length and speed are going to be a nightmare for Ruiz, who has fast hands but is hittable and will have a height and reach disadvantage.

Wilder's got this all day.

Ruiz only looked good against Joshua because Joshua is so slow and stiff he made an easy target.

Wilder doesn't have speed problems, Wilder would batter Ruiz probably by the 5th round.

Back