Deontay Wilder: 'No one in the US knows Anthony Joshua's name... he needs to fight me to be a global

If they can hit him with a clean shot. Wilder would get so frustrated with Ward.

Wilder wouldn't need to land clean to knock Ward out. They're just far too big and powerful for these Light Heavyweights to deal with including the likes of Kovalev, Beterbiev, Bivol, Gvozdyk, Stevenson, et al.

If they can hit him with a clean shot. Wilder would get so frustrated with Ward.
Wilder would throw Ward across the ring if he chose to.

Hed knock Ward down, if not out, even through Ward’s guard.

Seriously guys, ward is a smw, wilder is a top two hw. Unless you’re trying to piss PUO3 off. If you are picking Ward to beat him, cool, give me even odds and you have £1m

First his outlandish comments on Tyson, now trolling AJ. Stirring the pot nicely to promote a massive payday if everything goes to plan for himself and Joshua.

First his outlandish comments on Tyson, now trolling AJ. Stirring the pot nicely to promote a massive payday if everything goes to plan for himself and Joshua.
Its amusing too because you can see how full of shit it all is just by his facial expressions.

How anyone could think Ward has a chance against Wilder is beyond me.

Iike im really not joking tony bellew has got a better heavyweight record after 1 fight than wilder joshua fucks him up in my opinion ortiz is going to beat him he is amazingly sloppy
Tyson outboxes them ALL

That was hard to read on multiple levels.

Iike im really not joking tony bellew has got a better heavyweight record after 1 fight than wilder joshua fucks him up in my opinion ortiz is going to beat him he is amazingly sloppy
Tyson outboxes them ALL
Bellew beat David haye fighting with a torn Achilles.

Joshua, he might win, he might not. He hasn’t faced a similar style matchup in the pros.

Ortiz will not beat him.

If by Tyson you mean mike Tyson in a fantasy matchup ok.

If you think Tyson fury is miraculously gifted with finitos skills rather than punch yourself in the face skills up to you.

This guy makes me fucking laugh a LOT

Nobody knows who he is in his home country, i would even wager that more people in the UK know who Wilder is than the country he lives in
AJ is ducking WILDER and FURY hes scared shitless
qalqobt.jpg

I'm glad Wilder has finally embraced the heel role. He'll never be able to pull off the SRL-esque cheery good guy vibe like AJ. People are mistaken when they say he's protected. He's been asking for the big name fights for years, and had them pull out time and time again. Wilder v. Joshua is the war we all need.

Still neither true, nor funny.
Wilder been calling Joshua out for 2 years and after beating Klit he rather defend title with bums like Pulev and Takam when he couldve fought Wilder? and makes excuses to not make the fight only.. have u seen my countryman Pulevs performance vs kevin johnson it was absolutely disgraceful .. or how he stick his tongue out when he got kod by klitschko.. Oh you havent even heard of the guy ! thats the guy joshua wanted to defend titles with dont talk to me about mandatory sht too unification is more imporant than anything. NOW he makes another excuse to not fight Wilder plans to go for JARREL MILLER ? dafuq broo this guy is a shithouse. Jarrel miller is no match for him hes too slow and sluggish.

And tyson fury was calling out joshua before he became champ
We all know now Tyson Fury is the real champion and the moment he comes back he is going to revive boxing again im tired of this stiff bodybuilder.

Wilder been calling Joshua out for 2 years and after beating Klit he rather defend title with bums like Pulev and Takam when he couldve fought Wilder? and makes excuses to not make the fight only.. have u seen my countryman Pulevs performance vs kevin johnson it was absolutely disgraceful .. or how he stick his tongue out when he got kod by klitschko.. Oh you havent even heard of the guy ! thats the guy joshua wanted to defend titles with dont talk to me about mandatory sht too unification is more imporant than anything. NOW he makes another excuse to not fight Wilder plans to go for JARREL MILLER ? dafuq broo this guy is a shithouse. Jarrel miller is no match for him hes too slow and sluggish.

And tyson fury was calling out joshua before he became champ
We all know now Tyson Fury is the real champion and the moment he comes back he is going to revive boxing again im tired of this stiff bodybuilder.

Wilder has trouble filling town halls in Alabama. Such a fight needs some buildup. It's no rocket science : it's called "boxing".

Wilder has trouble filling city halls in Alabama. Such a fight needs some buildup. It's no rocket science : it's called "boxing".
GAHAHHAHAHA Wilder agreed to fight even in the UK after he KOD bermane he said in post fight interview and AJ didnt accept .... as if it wouldnt fill out in the UK

GAHAHHAHAHA Wilder agreed to fight even in the UK after he KOD bermane he said in post fight interview and AJ didnt accept .... as if it wouldnt fill out in the UK

Grow up. The fight will be much bigger when the 4 majors belts are on the line and both guys have one more significant victory on their records. Which is also Wilder's interest, besides the usual antics.

Grow up. The fight will be much bigger when the 4 majors belts are on the line and both guys have one more significant victory on their records. Which is also Wilder's interest, besides the usual antics.
stop sucking up AJs excuses excuses and excuses hes scared he fills out arenas with bums he doesnt need to fight wilder too risky hes a businessman the real champion is tyson fury and hes 60% closer to be fully ins hape

Back