Deontay Wilder-Luis Ortiz Confirmed March 3 at Barclays Center

Who wins

• Total voters
Stiverne got the shit kicked out of him. Thats why he went to the hospital. Not the first time that a fighter who got their ass beat was diagnosed with rhabdo.

Jennings isnt any better whatsoever.

what other fighters other than junior dos santos and bermaine stiverne have been diagnosed with rhabdomyolys?

what other fighters other than junior dos santos and bermaine stiverne have been diagnosed with rhabdomyolys?
Provodnikov after the Bradley fight off the top of my head.

Rhabdo is caused by extreme exertion. You couldnt even make it into the ring if you had it prior to the fight.

Provodnikov after the Bradley fight off the top of my head.

Rhabdo is caused by extreme exertion. You couldnt even make it into the ring if you had it prior to the fight.

i dont remember provo actually being diagnosed for it. he pissed black but that couldve been blood, like what happened in the taylor chavez fight.

regardless, i dont think many fighters have been diagnosed with rhabdo and im giving stiverne the benefit of the doubt as dehydration would seem to be a debilitating factor to an athletes performance in any sport

i dont remember provo actually being diagnosed for it. he pissed black but that couldve been blood, like what happened in the taylor chavez fight.

regardless, i dont think many fighters have been diagnosed with rhabdo and im giving stiverne the benefit of the doubt as dehydration would seem to be a debilitating factor to an athletes performance in any sport
Pissing black is from Rhabdo..... same thing that happens to Crossfit tards all the time.

But ok.

Alicia Napoleon (8-1, 5 KOs), from New York’s Long Island, will fight Belgium’s Femke Hermans (6-0, 3 KOs) for a vacant women’s super middleweight world title on March 3 on the Deontay Wilder-Luis Ortiz untelevised undercard at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, promoter Lou DiBella announced Wednesday. “This means so much to me and for women's boxing in the United States,” Napoleon said. “I've worked very hard for many years and dreamed of becoming a world champion and to have my Long Island fans see me challenge for the title makes it even more special.”

i
Dan Rafael, ESPN Senior Writer

Since when did the boxing forum become home turf for dan Rafael employees? Tell fat dan that if he wants to interact with fans to do it himself. Tell him that if someone disagrees with him, slamming an insult in their face and calling them names is unprofessional. Tell him people post on message boards because his opinion isn’t the word of the lord and we discuss things. Tell him that sending you and queen b here to peddle his bullshit isn’t working. Unless he comes here and tries to justify his terrible rankings and actually interact with people tell him we give zero shits.

There are about 25 people at least that know more about boxing than the fat man that acts like a child if he’s questioned on his opinion. Tell him a well trimmed beard looks better without an alextra chin sitting under it.

UNDERCARD
  • SERGEY DEREVYANCHENKO vs DASHON JOHNSON
  • PATRICK DAY vs KYRONE DAVIS
  • CHARLES MARTIN vs CURTIS HARPER

Since when did the boxing forum become home turf for dan Rafael employees? Tell fat dan that if he wants to interact with fans to do it himself. Tell him that if someone disagrees with him, slamming an insult in their face and calling them names is unprofessional. Tell him people post on message boards because his opinion isn’t the word of the lord and we discuss things. Tell him that sending you and queen b here to peddle his bullshit isn’t working. Unless he comes here and tries to justify his terrible rankings and actually interact with people tell him we give zero shits.

There are about 25 people at least that know more about boxing than the fat man that acts like a child if he’s questioned on his opinion. Tell him a well trimmed beard looks better without an alextra chin sitting under it.

Going to end that shit starting now. No problem linking his articles because he does play a role in the sport but this had pissed off a lot of posters.

Myself included. If I'm over the line promoting Al's fighters I'll delete my own shit. Specifically Danny or E.

If it lessens his influence I'll gp Kaepernick

Going to end that shit starting now. No problem linking his articles because he does play a role in the sport but this had pissed off a lot of posters.

Myself included. If I'm over the line promoting Al's fighters I'll delete my own shit. Specifically Danny or E.

If it lessens his influence I'll gp Kaepernick

I followed him on Twitter, said one of his rankings was way off, he blocks me and then starts having at me when I can’t reply and all of his disciples jump in after him. If he wants to talk boxing I’ll talk boxing. If he wants to act like a child that’s his call but MMAlopez and Queen B just make it easier for him to do fuck all, not engage with actual fans and say the same bullshit he says, go read his analysis for khan vs Garcia, me and seano called it. He was way wrong. Either he mans up or fucks off.

War is coming.
Dude, we’ve had our differences but we actually watch on fight night.

Danny boy doesn’t, insults you, blocks you and then you get messages from his followers for years after. Nope.

This is a most fascinating fight ...

Wilder seems to have immense power, yet at the same time , wild and a tad uncoordinated ...he definitely employs unorthodox boxing skills, but hey, it's working for him.

Luis Ortiz appears to the most polished refined fighter but who's the biggest name on his record?

Ortiz has looked very impressive but its against practical nobodies and has beens.

Ortiz last I checked is a 3-1 dog

Can't wait for Wilder to knock Ortiz out. I think his confidence is super high, he will put Ortiz away inside 4. Great fight while it lasts.

Greatly looking forward to WIndmill taking an L

Everything about watching him fight is so visually displeasing.

So naturally Ortiz will fail a drug test again.

Greatly looking forward to WIndmill taking an L

Everything about watching him fight is so visually displeasing.

So naturally Ortiz will fail a drug test again.
The windmills are hilarious but lets not get ahead of ourselves. He puts together some nice work at times too. If hed flick that jab out more consistently it would go a long way for him.
giphy.gif

opdfhK3.gif

UDJND7q.gif

The windmills are hilarious but lets not get ahead of ourselves. He puts together some nice work at times too. If hed flick that jab out more consistently it would go a long way for him.

I'm all the way ahead of myself, Wilder isn't enjoyable.

Back