Denver: Bang, Bas Rutten, TJ Dillashaw Jan. 10

malcontent11

White Belt
Reaction score
I am a student at BANG Ludwig's and just wanted to share...

This weekend Sat. Jan. 10! Denver Area- Ludwig Martial Arts Grand Opening

In attendance: BANG, Bas Rutten, UFC Champ TJ Dillashaw, Chris Holdsworth, Joseph Benavidez, Danny Castillo, Lance Palmer

10am-11am Free Kickboxing Class
11am-12pm Open Mat
12pm-4pm Open House

ALL ARE WELCOME!!!
@9140 W 100TH AVE UNIT #A-1, BROOMFIELD, CO 80021

www.ludwigmartialarts.com
www.twitter.com/DUANEBANGCOM
www.facebook.com/LudwigMartialArts

Quick question whats up with Chris Holdsworth

Not sure what you mean...
Chris will be holding a jits for MMA seminar the following Sat. Jan 17.
3 hrs. $75.00

Very cool stuff don't train but in Colorado. May stop by to see the gang, that's a pretty good group of dudes.

Can you ask the following to Bas and Duane:

Don't know if they heard the podcast between Joe Rogan and Brandon Schaub after Brandon's fight with Travis Brown (which was hard to watch because Schaub is a great guy) but how would they feel if Brandon would follow Bas's instruction course (orange belt). Just to get back to basics and being a week around Bas apparently has a magic effect on fighters. It also doesn't hurt that Carlo Dekkers (Ramon Dekkers's brother) is the striking coach at Bas's gym.

Then, with lots of tips and pointers, he can go train with Bang. Imo this will completely revamp Schaub's (stand up) game. Give it 6 months and I truly believe we all be pleasantly surprised.

Don't know if Brandon is open to all this but if they say "sure" it's a shout out that will go viral instantly.

VIP1349- Real good vibe at the gym. Even if you don't train, you'd have a blast.

Knight- For sure, I'll bring it up. Schaub has Denver ties.
I know that Bas has to make that money for the fam and it seems like broadcasting is where it's at for him. The days of him personally full-time training people like Duane or Ricco are no longer.
Netherlands- respek

Respect!:wink:

I know he doesn't train fighters fulltime anymore but on the Live Life Agressively Podcast he said he teaches his instructor course, which is about a week, 8 hours a day. Price is ridicoulously low at €1.150,- I believe. He wants to produce really good instructors so real good eye for details which imo is a must when going back to the basics.

Has Bang ever trained with Carlo Dekkers? He did good against Ramon!

Back