dennis siver x factor

Televised Siver > Chuck With That Look In His Eye but < TRT Vitor

How Siver is above Stephens in ranking, and why Connor is facing this guy after Dustin...

I favor Dennis to understand Connor's opportunistic style of taking one to give 3. He won't trade unless he's leveled his striking, instead, he'll go for the brute takedown dominance like he did with Nam and try to dominate a decision.. but, he'll fail.

Siver's only chance is to have ready a sneaky feint/counterpunch style that will take advantage of Connor's hungry/forward striking.

How Siver is above Stephens in ranking, and why Connor is facing this guy after Dustin...

I favor Dennis to understand Connor's opportunistic style of taking one to give 3. He won't trade unless he's leveled his striking, instead, he'll go for the brute takedown dominance like he did with Nam and try to dominate a decision.. but, he'll fail.

Siver's only chance is to have ready a sneaky feint/counterpunch style that will take advantage of Connor's hungry/forward striking.

The only other credible opponent available was Lentz. Lentz and Siver are right around the same ranking. Guess the matchmakers picked Siver.

The only other credible opponent available was Lentz. Lentz and Siver are right around the same ranking. Guess the matchmakers picked Siver.

Wonder why.. :icon_lol:

Televised Siver by wrasslin.

the german's x factor is dat he effucient as fujk............

edit: whoops i'm drunk and listening to da gods snoop and dre, usually i'm smarter than this

Siver be shootin' dem PPKs and an Irishman never designed a gun so McGregor screwed

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if Siver wins.

Back