Dennis Siver War Wagon

LittleRedWagon.jpg

It's true... I let that shit annoy me and it's stupid of me.

but a name similar to Nick and Wand? Connor had a hype train before he even did anything. Wand was champ for what 5 years? Nick gave Lawler his first (and only) KO loss to get a hype train along with giving 6 or 7 other fighters their first TKO.

I think he meant 'game' not name

Yeah I'll hop on. I'm not sure why EVERYBODY on Sherdog is convinced that Siver stands no chance. I'd say he has about a 40% chance of winning, he's the underdog but he's not out. I sure hope he wins.

War Siver!

i'm with you on that. conor has to be the clear favorite but half this site is acting like siver is a can.

wins over spencer fisher, matt wiman, sotiropolous, not world beaters but that's a pretty decent record. he's really getting no respect at all.

I'll hop on the warwagon. Siver via ground and pound tko.

I'm on board. I hope Siver kos Conor with spinning shit and gives Dana the finger.

i'm on the siver hopewagon. please crush this loudmouth. siver's probably getting smashed, but who knows.

conor mcgregor ausschlagen, bitte herr siver.

I'm on the Conor McGregor's opponent war wagon.

The guy is a cornball and I don't see how anyone over the age of 12 finds him amusing. He's like an adolescent gangsta thug wrapped up in an Irish gimmick.

Sorry man the music makes the videos unwatchable - basically the same anything europeans add music to.
[YT]gjUwxR9xE9Y[/YT]
[YT]OFk2P8ankWA[/YT]
[YT]dpzORCkIGZM[/YT]
[YT]df1UiifAF5g[/YT]
While respect for a Russian who becomes a German is low, I'm still sure said "German " can win.

The guy is a cornball and I don't see how anyone over the age of 12 finds him amusing. He's like an adolescent gangsta thug wrapped up in an Irish gimmick.

I don't understand how any "real mma" fan cant appreciate what hes doing for the sport and how they cant see hes a truly talented fighter.. 12 year old hater logic aside.

I've always been on the Siver warwagon. Loved his spinning back kick TKOs and his upset over Winner and Sotiropolous were awesome.

wait, why is this in the wasteland? do the mods find it so implausible that Siver would have a bandwagon?

Back