Dennis Siver War Wagon

i would jump on the war wagon but unfortunately this wagon is more like a tricycle that's about to run into a speeding bus

i would hope in but i want to see mcgrabber vs aldo more.so,im a little sad

I am in

We're outnumbered ten to one here
Still, I love the odds
Soon we will be gone
A free will sacrifice
As free men we are born
And free we shall die

URUK MORTARI!!!

all-against-one-9560230.jpg

Considering this is more like a red wagon that seats one (two if they're good buddies) I'll run alongside it, which means I'm on in spirit.

I'm betting on Siver, as odds are great and I think Conner is wayyy to hyped up.

make me rich killing the dumbest hype train in history siver I know you can do it bro

I'm here because I like wagons!

Aldo deserves to be the one to beat this guy

Although if Siver pulls it off I won't be sad. I'm rooting for Dennis. McGregor has had enough hype and I can't imagine the shit that will lead up to the Aldo fight but it's Aldos destiny as a fighter to wreck this guy.

Check the spinning back kick at 10 minutes in

WAR SIVER

He'll make Siver look like it's his first day sparring. Siver is too damned awkward and blocky in posture and movement while The GOAT is smooth as a baby's ass after a bubble bath and fluid as a waterfall.

The simple scientific selection process projects The GOAT to be the clear victor by throat rip, earning MacGruber his highly coveted turkey.

[YT]gjUwxR9xE9Y[/YT]
[YT]OFk2P8ankWA[/YT]
[YT]dpzORCkIGZM[/YT]
[YT]df1UiifAF5g[/YT]

make me rich killing the dumbest hype train in history siver I know you can do it bro

another one who doesn't make sense to me.. your favorite fighters are Nick Diaz and Wanderlei... Conor has a hame very similar to both of them... get in peoples heads and punch people in the face... how could you hate the guy... I am guessing because of the silly Goat or Conor Bless stuff.. but if you ignore that and watch him fight he should entertain you..

I just wanna see him prove McGregoat wrong when he says he'll get a finish in under two minutes. Seriously, that's good enough for me. And Conor really does to me look like the kind of guy who if he cannot win like he says he will is gonna just fall apart mentality and be easy pickings for the top 4 FWs.

Siver will knockout Conor in the first. Mark My Words

Guy who thinks that Andrei Arlovksi will hold a UFC title again in the next year thinks that Siver is getting a first round KO.

I usually don't do this, but I'll be bumping this thread just to watch you either eat those words or run faster than Wanderlei from an AC.

I'm fkn IN, If Siver stops the McGregor train, I'll be fkn amazed & stoked!! Siver via Left Hook KO, MAKE IT HAPPEN SIVER BRUV!!!!!

Back