Dennis Siver War Wagon

Hello... is there anybody in here? Just nod if you can hear me

is this Sivers first war wagon? I am guessing it is... Cerrone, Guillard, a young Pearson, Maynard, Swanson(respectable loss), the amazing Jess Liaudin... this guy is so hot and cold... but hey this might be his first big win.

War? Siver?

nah Mcrgegor all the way.

Will be rooting for Siver, but I would certainly bet against him.

McGregor via knockout.

famywx.jpg

Cormier, uh, I mean Siver will make it look easy

I've always liked Siver, but pissing hot lowered his stock a bit. I hope he puts on a good fight, but I want to see McGregor vs Aldo.

Siver will knockout Conor in the first. Mark My Words

Siver hasn't knocked out anyone since 2007... his last tko win was in 2009... he could finish him with a sub maybe but you are high if you think he KO's Conor.

hell maybe against one of his best opponents ever he will get his first KO in nearly a decade idk...

Im down for him winning......but I doubt it. Although if he does beat Conor I will be on top of the world.

Im down for him winning......but I doubt it. Although if he does beat Conor I will be on top of the world.

you have really great favorites... Idk why you wouldn't like Conor... I am really digging him because he reminds me of the same fighters you love... guys like JDS, Aldo, Anderson... they all had these types of exciting striking based rises to popularity.. Hell even Erick Silva.. you say you support win lose or draw... I will like Conor even if he falls apart like Erick because I know that offensive arsenal is always dangerous.

edit. Also why I love Anthony Pettis very creative with his offense.

I hope Siver wins via ko, but lnp would also be acceptable(and quite humorous). The leprechaun will probably win, though, it's not as lop-sided as Sherdog seems to think. But I suppose the UFC hype machine is pretty much going full force for him now, so there's bound to be plenty of marks who buy into him being elite.

Im on!

After seeing the promo where macgregor looks like hes fighting himself.... in, ballz deep.

you have really great favorites... Idk why you wouldn't like Conor... I am really digging him because he reminds me of the same fighters you love... guys like JDS, Aldo, Anderson... they all had these types of exciting striking based rises to popularity.. Hell even Erick Silva.. you say you support win lose or draw... I will like Conor even if he falls apart like Erick because I know that offensive arsenal is always dangerous.

edit. Also why I love Anthony Pettis very creative with his offense.

Any fighter you like that isn't a champ? Lol.

It is harder to be fans of fighters that get very little exposure though.

Any fighter you like that isn't a champ? Lol.

It is harder to be fans of fighters that get very little exposure though.

check my sig... Koscheck, Bisping, Kampmann.. I only brought up guys that reminded me of Conor at all..

also, AS made me fall in love with mma when I watched him live against leben.. I was just some TUF noob before that that only like Griffin, Chuck, Tito, and Couture.

also, lately? I think Fili is exciting as fuck.. same as Thatch... Rory is probably my favorite fighter to watch right now... RDA makes me excited in a funny way lol... Idk man I am a huge fan so I don't know why you would hate since you joined sherdog yesterday...

Back