Dennis Siver out, now Poirier vs Swanson

WTF? You have no clue what you are watching.

Poirier and KZ both had moments where each was winning the standup, but the fight was won by KZs superior grappling and persistence.

Can you read? Poirier had his moments, but he was still outstruck handily against KZ.

Holloway didnt do shit to Poirier.

he got the better of the brief time that was spent on the feet.

And Brookins might have landed one punch the entire fight. Using your definition, Bonnar had Silva on the ropes at one point because his back was to the cage.

I have a feeling Im being trolled here.

on the ropes = hurt/in a bad spot/dazed :rolleyes:

did you even watch the fight?

I need a GIF, a Pic, a video.. something to show Dustin getting rocked by Brookins.

And if he had him on the ropes, he must have rocked him several times, so please, I need several GIFs of Brookins rocking Dustin... or you have no idea what you are watching and GTFO.

Using fight where Poireir dominated in every area as evidence that he is a "mediocre at best" striker... only on Sherdog.

When are the mods going to institute an age limit for signing up?

if you think poirier's a top striker you either have no idea what you're watching, or you need to stop stroking poirier's shaft.

I need a GIF, a Pic, a video.. something to show Dustin getting rocked by Brookins.

And if he had him on the ropes, he must have rocked him several times, so please, I need several GIFs of Brookins rocking Dustin... or you have no idea what you are watching and GTFO.

I dont recall him rocking Dustin or having him on the ropes but regardless that fight didnt prove that Dustin is a high level striker, and I've never seen any other fight prove he's a high level striker so im not sure how anybody can think that.

what are you on about?! Brookins doesnt need to have rocked Dustin to prove that Poirier is not as good a striker as many seem to think!

Dude said Brookins had Dustin "on the ropes" LOL hahahaha

I honestly dont think he landed one punch the entire fight.

That is a pretty big discrepancy.

Dude said Brookins had Dustin "on the ropes" LOL hahahaha

I honestly dont think he landed one punch the entire fight.

That is a pretty big discrepancy.

He did, they were going back and forth at one point until Porier found his rhythm.

He did, they were going back and forth at one point until Porier found his rhythm.

Swinging wildly and Dustin backing up and bobbing to weather the storm = / = back n forth.

GIF plz of Dustin actually getting hit once.

Swanson lights him up standing, if it goes to ground, Poirier could tap him - GREAT replacement. At times like this, someone like Peralta is usually the late replacement, not often a fight stays as good or gets better!

Swinging wildly and Dustin backing up and bobbing to weather the storm = / = back n forth.

LOL It was a huge "Aw shit" moment within the first 30 seconds. How can you forget???

skip to 10min 30 he lands at least 1 upper cut when Dustin is against the cage... http://www.fightvideomma.com/2012/12/jonathan-brookins-vs-dustin-poirier.html

As Rogan says he got lucky tht Brookins let him off the hook. Brookins is a shitty striker with lack of power yet was still doing ok. And as we've found out since Brookins didnt want to even step in the cage, he was defeated before even getting in there.

im not buying into the swanson hype yet. sure, his last 3 wins were nice ko's but they were against roop, pearson and oliveira. that should not even put him in top 10.
if he beats poirier, he becomes legit top 5 imo.

however, dustin via sub!!

Awesome fight.

I'd rather see KZ vs. Cub, but beggars....

im not buying into the swanson hype yet. sure, his last 3 wins were nice ko's but they were against roop, pearson and oliveira. that should not even put him in top 10.
if he beats poirier, he becomes legit top 5 imo.

however, dustin via sub!!

THat makes absolutely no sense. You are saying that as if Swanson is beneath Poirier! "But they were against Roop, Pearson and Oliveira" as if they are all mediocre competition! Roop isnt great but even he is a level above likes of Grispi, Young and Holloway, and Oliveira and Pearson are clearly a level above those and Brookins.

Swanson is a lot better standing, Poirier will have to find a way to get him down because I don't think his striking is on the level of CUb. CUb by TKO or Dustin by sub.

Back