Dennis Bermudez on a 4 fight losing streak

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Crazy he has a win over Holloway but has now lost 6 of 8 and hasn’t finished a fight since 2014. Definitely throwing some money on the no name he’s fighting.

Edit: whoops he’s actually the underdog

Last edited:
1. Most of Bermudez' losses have been close fights.
2. Bermudez is the betting underdog. What are you smoking thinking he's the betting favorite?

17383.png

Holloway was like 21, still a baby in the game, he even said it, the local jobber could have beaten that Max. Losses at the early stage of your career hardly define the trajectory of your career like Losses do later on.

TJ Dillishaw, Robert Whittaker, and Tyron Woodley have all lost early on in their career, and look where they're at now.

Bermudez's opponent is only 6-2.

Bermudez is much more experienced.

Te Edwards got his ass kicked in his debut.. I honestly think Bermudez beats him too. Edwards will gas 7 min into the fight.

1. Most of Bermudez' losses have been close fights.
2. Bermudez is the betting underdog. What are you smoking thinking he's the betting favorite?

17383.png
Smoking some strong shit my bad. I was going to say damn this dude he’s fighting must suck.

Win or lose Bermudez is always entertaining. Still a fan of the Menace

IIRC most of those losses were controversial.

3 Split decisions. Bermudez just should drop some weight and go a weight class lower.
He is 5'6 and fought 5'9 to 6'0 guys.

Dude needs to weight cut to a lower division or call it a day.

Holloway was like 21, still a baby in the game, he even said it, the local jobber could have beaten that Max. Losses at the early stage of your career hardly define the trajectory of your career like Losses do later on.
Max has definitely come along way. Imagine Max now having trouble with any version of Leonard Garcia? I remember a lot of folks thinking he lost that fight.

His loss to Fili was controversial. I didn't watch it but I remember most saying they had him winning it.

it's not crazy at all that he has a win over a greener holloway, and a lot of people thought he lost that fight.

Hope he will lose again and they will kick him out from the UFC

This is going to sound crazy, but I think he could beat anyone in the world any given night. I would pick him against most top contenders. I think he is THE most underrated fighter in the UFC, alongside Enrique Barzola. He has been on some bad decisions and has been overall very unlucky imo.

Te Edwards was heavily favored to win his UFC debut, and just got fucking clowned en route to a second round KO.
to be fair. Don Madge isnt bad either.. but ya bermudez is a live dog for sure

to be fair. Don Madge isnt bad either.. but ya bermudez is a live dog for sure
Don Madge looked like a beast in that fight. It was just fun to see a big favorite get worked.

Back