DENIS SIVER: Did he ever talk about his failed drug test?

I agree. I don't think many on here have been around hard training Athletes.

There is a group of guys at my local gym who are juiced to the gills. These guys are not pros. They bodybuild and club surf all weekend. All juiced up. Pro's who have careers and fortunes and fame on the line? They all do.

which high level athletes have you met?

Well, if you're asking if I will publicly mention names....ain't gonna happen. But if you have ever trained and been around competitive Athletes, compulsion drives you to be the very best at very high prices. I don't mention this maliciiously, and I get how people think it is unfair, but it is the real world. I find it surprising how many people don't get it.

There is a group of guys at my local gym who are juiced to the gills. These guys are not pros. They bodybuild and club surf all weekend. All juiced up. Pro's who have careers and fortunes and fame on the line? They all do.

I thought your well-made. I have competed in a couple of Sports on a more local or Regional Level, and all my mates have discussed what we have tried. Those that have gone on to higher levels have seemed (to me), willing to take higher risks. As I mentioned in another post, I am surprised at the ignorance of so many. I don't hold judgments. I don't think I would let it known if I had been famous.

its kind of a grey area. HCG is known for recovering off steroids but is also known as a good way to lose weight.

Back